Chapter 9: Winter Break

~About a week later~

Bakugou woke up next to Kirishima as he had been sleeping in his dorm for the past week or so. Their relationship was surprisingly pure, compared to what a normal teenager would consider. That didn't mean either of them didn't think about things like that. The timing just wasn't right. Not yet at least. Bakugou in particular didn't want to lose his virginity in a damn dorm where all his stupid friends and classmates lived. He had an idea.

BAKUGOU POV
My parents don't even know I'm technically gay or at least gay for Kirishima. Winter break is coming up anyway. Maybe I could take Eijirou over there and get it over with. I don't think my mom would care, but the damn old hag would definitely embarrass me. Dad is so passive I doubt he'll care. What a headache- Maybe I could plan something special for Eiji now that he can walk around pretty well again. People go out on Christmas Eve I'm pretty sure.

NORMAL POV
Kirishima woke up a few minutes after Bakugou did. "Hey Suki- Sleep well?" He yawned and wrapped his arms around Bakugou's waist. "Mmm.. yeah, not too bad after last night-" he teased. The red head looked up to him and pouted, before playfully hitting his arm. "All we did was make out a little Katsuki!" He said blushing slightly. "It's not that weird is it?" Bakugou shrugged. "I don't know.. I don't think so. People do more extreme shit I'm sure." Bakugou said thinking about losing his virginity again.

He never cared about that stuff, till he realized he liked Kirishima. It was pretty annoying. "Hey Eiji are you going home for winter break or are you staying here?" Bakugou said messing with his boyfriend's hair now, "Um.. I actually really don't want to go home.." The red head said a little sad about it. "Actually can I tell you something Katsuki?" He said sitting up and facing Bakugou. The ash blonde nodded. "Of course Eiji- That's why I'm here right?" He said smiling ever so slightly. "You can't get upset okay? You promise me?" Kirishima said knowing Bakugou hated the fact he didn't talk to his soulmate for a whole year.

"Yeah Eiji- just tell me already damn." Bakugou said trying to be understanding in his own little way. He was literally trying his best for Kirishima. Anyone else and he wouldn't even be listening. "Okay so my parents know I'm gay or gay for you at least. They don't like it and they used to set up dates with girls. I didn't have an interest in them of course. One of them was kind of crazy about me. Ask Mina she went to middle school with me. My parents in short, know my soulmate is a guy, but they don't accept it, so I essentially ran to the dorms here and then there you were. I.. I tried to tell you about it, but you never answered me so.." Kirishima looked like he was going to cry again.

Bakugou absolutely hated that sight. He was going to prevent it. "Look Eiji.. I'm sorry again just please don't cry or I might too." The slightly taller whispered that last part. "You don't have to go back there if you don't want to. I was going to ask if you wanted to come to my house for Christmas. My parents don't know my soulmate is a guy, but I'm sure they won't care. My mom's a hard ass, but I'm sure she'll love you." He smiled a little and embraced Eijirou. "And Dad's pretty chill, so I'm sure he'll like you too." Kirishima peeked up from Bakugou's shoulder and smiled pretty happy. "I think I'd like that a lot Suki."

"Good- then I'll let them know we're coming over for break." Bakugou said stretching and slowly pulling away. "I got some things to do today, so see you later Eiji." He leaned down and kissed his cheek. Kirishima would still blush. "Alright-! Then I'll probably be in the training room or hanging out with Sero and Mina. Just text me." He smiled and kissed his cheek as well. Kirishima got up and started getting dressed. He wasn't about to slack off because it was cold out. He went for a run and then ended up slacking off with his friends.

BAKUGOU POV
I walked out and looked around town for date spots. Christmas Eve was literally only a few days away. I needed to get a present for Eijirou too. I wanted it to be special. Something so special he would smile like an idiot when he got it. After some browsing, I saw an ad for a couples special at an amusement park just a ways out of town. It sounded like the perfect date spot for us. I bet Eiji would love that kind of crap. I guess I ended up buying something for him and my parents too, but damn there goes my savings.

KIRISHIMA POV
After training, Mina, Jirou, Momo, and Uraraka were who I ended up hanging with. I guess it was kind of a girl's day, since Sero and Denki ended up going Christmas shopping. My purpose was to distract the girls so all the guys could go shopping without suspicion. Shit- I need to get Katsuki something. Maybe I could order something online. "Hey Kiriiiiii-" Uraraka said. "Yeah?" I looked to her. "Why don't we make you over for Bakugou?" Momo said with a smirk. Oh god they were all smirking now. I guess I didn't have a choice. Girls were scary. "Ah I mean you know what why not?" I smiled awkwardly as they started.

"What have I gotten myself into now?"