Chapter 18: Tripping

About a week later, Kirishima was set to go back to school. He was released from the hospital about a day or two after he woke up, but had to go to questioning for a day. On top of that he was still a bit weak. It's not like he was alone though. The whole class had been extra nice to him. Bakugou was a little jealous in all honesty. He wanted to be the only one to spoil his soulmate, but the whole class seemed to be doing his job at the moment.

BAKUGOU POV
Kaminari and Sero bought him a bunch of cool graphic shirts from the mall. Kirishima was pretty happy, but they were a bit big on him. I guess it had something to do with him being unconscious and not eating for a week or so. The girls and Sato made him cookies as a get well offering. I can cook so I let him pick out whatever he wanted and made it for him. I felt kind of bad, because it seemed Eijirou was a bit self conscious about his appearance again. I was not going to let him think bad about himself. If he wanted to train I would surely help him out.

KIRISHIMA POV
Time Skip~

The first day back in class was exciting and terrifying all at once. Everyone was being overly nice to me, but it made me feel like a weakling. I could do stuff for myself too. I know I got a little messed up, but it wasn't that big of a deal. I'm not dead, and I'm not incurable. I'm just going through a rough spot right now. I don't want to be pitied like this. It's not manly at all.

Aizawa was pretty much done teaching first period when he bought up one final topic. "Okay class all the freshmen from the hero course are required to go to a training camp up in the mountains. Yes- there will be down time and we'll be staying at a ski resort thanks to an alumni who owns the resort. I'll be passing out room assignment sheets later. The only rule is no co-ed." Aizawa said passing around the sheets. Their were four to a room, so I Katsuki as my first, Kaminari, and Sero. That was really no surprise though. They are my boyfriend and my best guy friends.

NORMAL POV
The whole class was ecstatic and excited for the trip. Bakugou was indifferent. He just wanted to train and be with Kirishima. He was pretty simple about these sort of things. Kirishima was happy about getting to spend time with his boyfriend for sure. He knew Bakugou loved the mountains and hiking specifically. Maybe one day he'd propose to him there. Now he was just flustering himself. The red head knew it was stupid to think about they were only freshmen and after high school they both wanted to go to college. The more he thought about the future the more vague it seemed to get.

"Oi- Eiji you okay? You look kind of out of it." Bakugou said looking at his sheet and then to his boyfriend. "Huh? Oh no I was just overthinking things. I'm fine!" Kirishima smiled a little, but it was sort of weak. "You know I can tell when something's up with you, so you might as well tell me now Eiji." Bakugou said being serious now. He could just tell something was off. "Well- it's really stupid really. I mean we're only freshmen right? I don't know why I'm thinking about us after high school. What if I'm not good enough for you later on? It's just not unheard of for soulmates to break it off.." Kirishima was obviously starting to panic. Bakugou just shook his head and picked up a pen and wrote on his arm. 'I love you. Do not ever doubt me.' It showed up on Kirishima's arm as well.

"You see that Eijirou? I'm never ever going to leave you. Even if you were a villain or you weren't some manly bad ass like you are now I wouldn't. There's no one else for me, so don't doubt me if anything. You're all I really have in the end. Don't worry about the future. Worry about now." Bakugou said a little upset, but also sort of relieved Kirishima seemed to feel better. "You're right Suki- I'm sorry.. I just haven't been feeling too confident after getting out of the hospital." The ash blonde sighed. "I know.. I'm here for you though." Kirishima suddenly hugged Bakugou and smiled a little. "Thank you.. I love you Suki.." the slightly shorter said as the taller embraced him back. "I love you too Eiji."

After that class went on regularly. It was pretty boring to be honest. Tomorrow they were already set to go on their ski trip. The night consisted of everyone packing. Kirishima in particular hoped he was okay enough to go. Bakugou was always there for him though, so he didn't worry too much. The next day everyone was up early to head to the resort.

"Hey Kiri are you ready to have some fun?" Kaminari said hanging over the seat that Bakugou and him were in. "Hell yeah I am!" The red head responded back excitedly. "Sweet! because you two rooming with me and Sero is gonna be awesome." The blonde said excitedly. Kirishima hated to tell him that Bakugou went to sleep super early. He just laughed it off. Bakugou was leaned against Kirishima's shoulder and already sleeping as they pulled off. The red head just played with Bakugou's hair until he ended up dozing off. The girls were lowkey fangirling over them again. "That's so not fair- The girls never get riled up like that for me." Mineta said pouting. Tsuya and Jirou just rolled their eyes about his comment. Mina just laughed. "Well yeah- you're not cute and innocent like them."

If only they knew-

//this one is slow too tbh