Chapter 11: Coming Out For The Holidays

Mostly everyone had left the dorms already to either go back home or stay at a friend's house for the holidays. Kirishima felt blessed he wasn't going home. He would be forced to pretend to be someone he wasn't. He would probably even see his crazy 'fiancé' too. That was definitely not happening. Bakugou said that his parents were going to love him and he honestly entrusted his life to his boyfriend, so he wasn't worried at all.

There were a lot of things that Kirishima needed to tell his soulmate still. Now was probably a good night to do so since tomorrow Kirishima was going to Katsuki's house. The red head finished packing and invited his ash blonde boyfriend to join him for a movie night.

KIRISHIMA POV
I set up a movie on my laptop and cuddled with Katsuki until the first movie was over. "Hey Suki.. Can I show you something? You can't be mad at me okay? I just.. did something stupid." I said not thinking when I dropped my pants off. Katsuki was obviously confused and blushing. He only nodded before I turned on the light, fully exposing the year old scars on my thighs. "Fuck.. Eijirou." He whispered and got up to hug me, was he disappointed in me? Did he think less of me as a man? I started shaking and I felt my heart start beating fast.

BAKUGOU POV
When I saw all those little scars on Eijirou's legs I felt the instant urge to comfort and protect him. He was shaking and damn I just wanted to make him feel better. My heart was breaking for him as I held him tight in my embrace, "Eiji.. you don't do it anymore right?" I said as he nodded. "Good.. then it's okay really. I could've been there for you, instead of leaving you alone." I said pulling away slightly to see him on the verge of tears. "No, no I was weak Katsuki. I wasn't manly at all!" Kirishima said starting to break down,

I expected this in all honesty. I knew he was hiding under that beautiful smile sometimes. Was I a bad person for wanting to make that smile real? Was I being selfish? I purged the bad thoughts and brought us back to sitting on the bed. "You're not weak- You're fucking strong Eijirou! You've been through a lot and I know middle school was shit, but I'm here now okay?" Fuck I was starting to tear up. I'm not sure if this was another feature of having a soulmate, but I could suddenly see how and what Kirishima's parents did to him. I started crying unconsciously.

NORMAL POV
"Eiji I'm sorry about everything a-again., I- I'll spend my entire life and the ones after this making it up to you.." Bakugou said as Kirishima finally looked up. "I- I don't know if I deserve you Katsuki.." the slightly shorter said looking up at him. The taller of the two shook his head. "Eiji.. that's ridiculous. I don't deserve you." The ash blonde said drying his tears and embracing his boyfriend tighter. "You don't ever have to go back and if that crazy bitch tries to get near you I'll blow her face off.." he said sounding serious.

"Did I tell you about her?" Kirishima said confused. "Ah not exactly- I saw it all Eiji. The last year of middle school and your stupid ass parents trying to 'un-gay' you. Which that's fucking ridiculous!! I'm your soulmate! What did they expect!?" Kirishima smiled a little. He loved Bakugou's passion. He was so manly. "I don't know Suki.. It's okay though. I've got you now and all of our friends too. My parents might suck, but.. you know, it's their loss." The red head was finally moving on. "Thank god you get it weird hair.. we don't need freaking extras to hold us back." Bakugou smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for telling me.. I know it was hard."

Time Skip to Tomorrow Morning~

The two of them headed out early. Bakugou wanted to get this over with now. He didn't care if his parents hated that he was gay or didn't like Kirishima. He was going to keep loving him anyway. The ash blonde was still going to become the number one hero and take care of Kirishima no matter what. After a short train ride, the two boys bought their luggage with them and made their way to Katsuki's house. The blonde straight up opened the door and grabbed his boyfriend's hand. He legit wasn't nervous at all anymore. Kirishima was kind of nervous thanks to his own family rejecting the idea he was gay. "Oi Old Hag, Dad I'm home!" Bakugou said dragging the red head with him up to his room to put their stuff up before dragging him back down.

KIRISHIMA POV
"Katsuki.. are you sure this is going to be okay..?" I said holding his hand tightly now. "Yeah Eiji- I'm ready and no matter what I'm still gonna love you. Don't even worry about it." He smiled sweetly before walking me to the kitchen where his parents were. "Oh Katsuki did you bring your boyfriend too?" His dad said like it was nothing. Did they know he was gay? "Aw my little boy finally brought Kirishima home." His mom gushed. "What!? I never said Eijirou was my boyfriend God!!" Bakugou said embarrassed his parents figured it out before he did. I sure was confused, but they seemed happy which made me happy. "Ah.. but yeah Eiji is my boyfriend and soulmate.." Bakugou said still looking a bit pissed. "Aw how cute- I'm glad we finally get to meet our son-in-law. Katsuki didn't really tell us you were dating, but he sure talks a lot about you. It was a dead give away." "SHUT UP OLD HAG!" Katsuki said embarrassed. Bakugou's mom went on for a bit. "Ah yeah.. really?" I blushed and stuck my hand out to his dad and tried to shake his mom's hand too, but she ended up hugging me.

I had never felt this loved before. Bakugou loved me and his parents accepted me. How could I ask for a better present.