Chapter 28: The Final Battle?

Goku disappeared. He was instantly behind Namu, who jumped over his low kick. They began exchanging blows at breakneck speed. Bardock pushed all his thoughts aside. This is why he was here. Namu went for a low kick, but Kakarot caught it with his tail. Goku chuckled, then began to spin like a top. Namu couldn't get close. For a moment, Bardock was hopeful, but he watched his spin begin to tumble. Namu had been on the edge when Kakarot fell to the ground, dizzy. Namu nodded before leaping high into the air. Bardock sensed a slight ki as he he crossed his arms and began to fall back to the earth. So not flight, just boosting his jump with ki. As he fell, an ancient cry was heard.
"NAMU AMIDA BUTSU!!!!" He collided his arms into the young saiyans neck.
A sickening crunch was heard.
"1...2...3...4..." Bardock stood, fists raised.
"Cmon, Kakarot. Cmon. Get up. Get up!
"5...6...7...8-"
"T-that hur-hurt." Goku slowly rose to his feet, hand to his own throat. He was coughing. He was hurt, but alive. Namu was panicked for only a split second, before his usual determination set back in.
"Now I'll just have to try it once more!" And with that, Namu jumped even higher then before. Kakarot watched his opponent sail into the air until he was a mere speck.
"Hehe! My turn!" And now Goku leapt, faster then Namu could've ever. Heh. Saiyans. Kakarot passed Namu on his way up. The two floated down at almost the same level now. Namu swung desperately but Goku dove down faster.
'Now why isn't he just...oh. I get it now. Kakarot you crazy kid.' Kakarot landed on the ground, then took a leap backwards. As Namu raced towards the arena floor, Goku flew in with a kick, intercepting his path. Namu flew, but this time horizontally, out of the ring.
" He...HE WON!! SON GOKU HAS WON THE SIXTH BATTLE AND WILL BE CONTINUING ON TO THE FINAL!!!!"

During the intermission, Bardock almost wished he knew how this fight would turn out. But something else distracted him.
As he was looking around, his eyes came across...Master Roshi?
"Hey old ma- oh, I see. Heh! That sly dog." Bardock watched as the fake Roshi removed the beard, and watched Namu disappear into the crowd. He had many questions, but the fight was about to start. Student vs master. Even if the student was unaware of that.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! BOTH ARE FIGHTERS HAVE PROVED THEMSELVES TO BE THE BEST!! BUT ONLY ONE CAN WALK HOME THE CHAMPION!! SON GOKU, THE MONKEY BOY OF UNPRECEDENTED POWER, VS JACKIE CHUN, A VETERAN OF VIOLENCE!!"

Both fighter assumed their stances. Neither one of them was going to hold back this time. Bardock grinned with anticipation. Everything else could wait. Screw Frieza, screw the time of day, and screw Earth. This is why he was here.

"READY, SET, FIGHTERS, LET THE FINAL BATTLE.... BEGIN!!!!"

Both fighters leapt at each. Fists clashes with shoes and a tail was batted. Neither one of them were going slow anymore. Jackie got the upper hand and threw the young saiyan skyward, before kicking him like a soccer ball into the distance.
"Hmph. Shorter then I would have liked." Bardock was stunned. No. No way in hell was his kid losing that easy. Bardock turned his head in the direction his son flew, only to see him floating in mid air.
"I...I did it! I flew! Hahaha! Yeah! Wait...how do I move?" Kakarot was floating. He managed to use his own ki to stop his skyward momentum. Jackie wasn't surprised. On the surface.
'What?! Not that brat too?! What's next, can everybody but me fly?! But this ki of his...it's enormous! What did Bardock say? 'Us saiyans were bred for battle'?Ch! I'd believe it!'
Goku slowly navigated to the arena.
"Hehe! All right, I was worried I was going to have to kamehameha myself back." Jackie Chun was not amused. "Hm. As if you could perform the legendary kamehameha." Kakarot's grin widened.
"Na, I've got it. Want some proof?" Both fighters stances changed completely. Both raised their hands in front of them. In complete synchronization, both fighters began reciting the legendary attack's cry.
"Kame...hame..." The world stood still. Bardock was ecstatic, having seen more then a few 'beam struggles' in his time. Both fighters brought their glowing hands back in front of them, eyes aflame.
"HAAAAA!!!" The two blue beams of ki collided, equal in power. Both fighters were shaking from the impact.
"Impossible. How could that little brat compare to my attack?" Goku was breathing heavy, but still smiling.
"Hehe! How was that, Roshi?" Unbeknownst to the two fighters, the audience couldn't hear them. They has been momentarily deafened from close exposure to ki conflict.
"Hm! As if I-"
"Give it up, gramps! You can't change your ki, no matter what you do. I only realized when you got Yamcha out."
"Hmph! As if you can detect ki. Here, prove it."
And with that, Jackie Chun was gone. Kakarot didn't react. Jackie Chun appeared a short distance to the right of him. Yet Goku didn't move. Another Jackie Chun appeared right behind him. Kakarot still didn't react. The audience watched in horror. He didn't know he was behind him. Goku moved his fist without warning, punching right in front of him. Jackie Chun wheezed to the floor.
"Keh! So maybe you can sense ki"
Kakarot watched his master wipe the spittle from his mouth. He simply nodded.
"But can you?" And with that, Jackie Chun was alone. He looked around carefully, spotting him to the left. The audience watched another one appear behind him. He didn't know! And yet... another Goku materialized in front of the old combatant, who immediately swung a fist through. It slid through the apparition. Realization dawned far too late. Kakarot slammed both fists into his wigged skull. Jackie Chun slumped to floor, even if only momentarily.

Power levels:
Bardock: 12,500
Goku: 174
Jackie Chun(Heh!): 142
Krillin: 120
Yamcha:100
Namu:100