Chapter 8: Got to Find Them All!

Bardock didn't understand what Goku was talking about.
"What? Gohan's dead, he's not some orange rock."
"No! That's all I have to remember him by!" Goku yelled as he sprinted at the Bulma. Bardock rushed and intercepted him. The two were now locked pushing each other.
"Calm down Kakarot. According to her, there's more than one of those orbs." Bardock explained, hoping he wouldn't have to hurt his son. Well, that much. He was still saiyan. But upon hearing his father's words, Goku relaxed.
"Wait, really?" He asked, staring at Bulma.
"Yep! I already have two of them." Bulma said as she presented two more orange rocks. Goku watched with wonder, while Bardock was trying to remember how many balls there were. He decided to just ask.
"So Bulmouse, now we've got three, doesn't that make this shorter? How many rocks are there? Bulma nearly jumped from the question, as she didn't see Bardock.
"There's seven in all. Now we have the two star, four star, and five star ball! This is going to be so much easier if you two come along." She now realized she didn't know the small boys name.
"What a motley crew we have! The beautiful Bulma, the bodacious Bardock, and... a monkey boy?" She asked, noticing his tail. But then she turned and saw Bardock's tail as well.
"My name is Kakarot, but you can call me Goku. I'm a saiyan who was raised on Earth." Goku bowed, confusing Bardock. He didn't teach his son that.
"Grampa told me that if you ever meet a girl, you should be nice to them." Goku told her, handing her the ball.
"That you should! Are you two fellas ready? Our Awesome Adventure to Discover the Dreamy Dragonballs Begins now!" She hollered as she threw a small... thing that turned into a larger... thing with a poof. Bardock merely raised an eyebrow, not understanding this planets tech at all. Bulma looked back at him before realizing her vehicle lacked enough seats!
"Oops, it would appear that capsule doesn't have enough seating for our comrades!" Bulma begin opening her cap case before Bardock set his hand on her tiny shoulder.
"Na, it'll be fine. You've got two chairs there, right? I can manage on my own." He coudnt be bothered to explain how, but Goku knew. It was something Goku himself had been working on. As Bulma and Goku mounted the bizarre metallic beast, Bardock did a quick stretch before taking flight. He looked back at his old saiyan armor. He kept wearing his bandana along with the red bands on his arms and legs. He was now wearing a dōgi Gohan had made just for him. It was much tighter then any dōgi Goku would ever wear and was the dark navy blue color of his old pants. The under shirt was the same red as his bandana. He wouldn't tell anyone, but he liked it. Out of habit, he still had his tail wrapped like a belt. But just after taking flight, he heard an oddly familiar voice.

"You would defy me, your own brother?!" Bardock turned, not believing his ears, and yet there, facing off against his now adult son was... his son. But the other one. Raditz. Next to adult Goku was... a green... wait, a namek?!? Bardock was amazed. What could a namek be doing fighting his son alongside his son?!

And the vision ended. Bardock wanted to believe it, but Raditz was dead. Well he thought so. He actually had no clue how many saiyans survived the destruction of planet Vegeta. He shook it off, knowing full well that only time could tell. He took after his son and their blue acquaintance. After nearly twenty minutes of flying, Bardock saw that Burma had stopped. He flew down to see Goku standing next to the grey thing.
"What happened?" He asked nonchalantly, not really caring.
"She had to take a piss." Goku bluntly explained.
"Why didn't she just do it right here?" Bardock questioned, as thickskulled as his son.
"I've got no clue." Goku answered, as thickskulled as his father. They were enjoying this moment of relaxation when they heard a definite feminine shriek. Bardock grabbed his kid and flew to locate the source. They were greeted by a large... blue... thing. It looked almost like what Bardock had killed over a year ago, except with less spikes, and weird hands. In one of those hands it held Bulma. She was screaming.
"Who the hell are you guys?! Her friends?!" The large thing asked.
"We just met her. Are you a friend of hers?" Goku asked, pointing at Bulma.
"Yeah, yeah, we're just gonna talk about some stuff, so you stay right there." He laughed as he flew away.
Bardock didn't like that. No one laughs as they go to talk about some stuff. Bardock grabbed his son.
"Alright listen, I'm going to throw you. Way high. And you use your stronk cole to kill him, ok?" Bardock didn't wait for an answer and threw him. Way high. Goku grabbed his power pole and wacked the large thing on the neck, killing it immediately. He then threw the pole, sticking Bulma to the side of a mountain. She began crying.
AAAAAANNNN! I peed my pants!!!" Goku looked on from a nearby tree.
"That sure ended well." Bardock sat back were they had been, a large grin on his face.

Power levels:
Bardock(post throw): 12,221
Goku(post wack): 16
Bulma(post piss): 1
Blue thing(postmortem): 0