Just a Normal Weekend Sleepover

You are preparing for another sleepover with your little harem troupe. Friday has just hit, and nothing is really going for the beginning of summer. So you're just going to sit back relax and enjoy some time with your lovely goddesses. 

(Y/N): Okay the snack table is set, I got the phone out in case anyone wants pizza. Hopefully Pinkie brings some sweets. I say everything is set. 

Sunset: Hey (Y/N), is everything set? 

Sunset Shimmer walks down the stairs wearing her purple pajamas and sits next to you

(Y/N): Sure is Sunshine. The question is are you ready? 

You play with Sunset's hair upon asking that question. She giggles, blushes, and locks lips with you. 

Sunset: Yes, I'm just happy that nothing is going on and we can just rest, without any magic problems, or any villains attacking us. 

(Y/N): You said it. Hey, Twily, Dagi, Sonata, Aria, you coming down? 

Twilight Sparkle, Adagio Dazzle, Sonata Dusk, and Aria Blaze come down the stairs. 

Twilight: I'm all set, I can't believe you invited all the girls and they all agreed to it. 

Adagio: Well no one was doing anything, and it is the first day of summer. 

Sonata: Hey (Y/N), do you think you can make some tacos later tonight. I've got a craving and I need your kind heart as my cure. 

(Y/N): I don't know Sonata, I was planning on ordering pizza, but maybe I can make an exception just for you. 

Sonata: Yay, you're the best. 

Sonata immediately hugs you and kisses you on your cheeks. 

Aria gets a little bit jealous. 

Aria: Sonata, don't hog him! 

Sonata: Don't worry about it Aria, you can kiss him now! 

Aria: Alright, pucker up baby! 

Aria slams her lips onto yours. You melt into the kiss. 

(Y/N): Damn, I am the luckiest guy in the universe if I get to date such hotties like you girls. 

Adagio: You're the one who gives people second chances, and is kind to almost anyone. How can any girl not love you. 

(Y/N): Well that's just me being me. 

The doorbell rings at that moment. 

Twilight: I'll get that. 

Twilight opens the door to your apartment, and there are the rest of your girlfriends: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Trixie Lulamoon, Sci-Twi (Human Twilight Sparkle), Moondancer, Lyra Heartstrings, BonBon, Derpy Hooves, Octavia Melody, Vinyl Scratch, the Shadowbolts (Sunny Flare, Sugarcoat, Indigo Zap, Sour Sweet, and Lemon Zest) and Gloriosa Daisy. 

Twilight welcomes them, and takes them to the living room.

Rest of Harem: (Y/N)! 

The girls run over to give you a group hug and begin kissing your face. 

(Y/N): Hello girls! 

Rainbow Dash: Thanks for inviting us over dude. 

(Y/N): It's my pleasure, we all need a break after everything that has happened. 

Rarity: I agree darling, what with the Fall Formal incident, the Battle of the Bands, The Friendship Games, and Gaia Everfree, I think everyone deserves a break. 

(Y/N): I'm surprised you made it Glori. 

Gloriosa: I tried (Y/N), I really wanted to see you again, and when I heard you were planning a sleepover, I decided I wanted to come and join the other girls. 

(Y/N): That's great, how is Timber doing. 

Gloriosa: He's doing just fine, he told me to tell you that he says hi. 

(Y/N): Alright, why don't you girls get changed, and I'll set up this new series I found. 

Guests: OK 

The girls went over to get changed into their pajamas. 

Twilight: So (Y/N), what exactly are we going to watch 

(Y/N): Just a little spin-off of a good old series made by Rooster Teeth. 

Sonata: Wait there was a RWBY spinoff. 

Aria: Geez, how long until Volume 4. I really hated that cliffhanger from Volume 3. 

Adagio: Don't remind me, I still haven't gotten over Pyrrha's death. 

Sunset: I hope it's nothing too dark, I couldn't stop crying over what I saw in the final episodes. 

(Y/N): Oh no, it's called RWBY Chibi, I think it might be a comedy series. 

Twilight: Well that's good. Alright then, let's do it.