"Does it mean something specific?"

"Hybrid."

My lips turned into an 'O' shape. "So you're something like a hybrid?"

"Nothing close to the hybrids we see in the movies, Rebecca."

"You're saying about the half vampire, half werewolf?" I raised a brow.

"Yeah." he answered flatly.

"Alright, but you can compel people." I pointed out. "Isn't it something close to vampires?"

He turned his head and gave me a "don't be stupid" look. "Rebecca, I'm not a vampire. Vampires don't exist."

I shrugged and crossed my arms. "Well if you say so."

"But maybe you are a vampire." he said, refocusing his gaze on the road.

"Me?" I chuckled, interest in what he's going to say.

"Yeah." he smirked. "You drank a lot of my blood, isn't that something only vampires do?"

"Hey, I'm not a vampire." I claimed. "Even though vampires are sexy and incredibly powerful, they unfortunately don't exist."

"I'm sexy and incredibly powerful too." he said, grinning proudly.

I rolled my eyes, looking out of the window. "Sure, sure."

"Was that sarcasm in your voice, Rebecca?"

"Maybe," I bit my lower lip, trying to hold back a laugh.

"You're gonna pay for that." he pointed at me.

"Can't wait." I said, hoping that he will do something like he did yesterday.

I saw him from the corner of my eye smirking, as if he thought the same thing I did. My heart plammered inside my chest, making me smile as the thought of Harry kissing me came to my mind. Oh, how I wished this could happen again..

"So, what are you going to cook today?" he asked me.

I shrugged. "I don't know, whatever comes to my mind first."

"I really want to eat homemade lasagne."

A huge smile appeared on my lips. "Lasagne is my favourite food."

"Really?" he gave me a surprised look.

"Yes, I just love it so much! One of the reasons I love Italy." I laughed.

His grin grew even bigger, bright teeth showing. Green eyes staring at me with happiness. "So, you're going to cook lasagne today?"

I nodded. "Of course."

"Great." he said before fixing his gaze on the road again.

We went back home and it took me a couple of minutes to put my new clothes in place. Harry was complaining the whole time, saying he's really hungry and he can't wait. After I finished with the clothes, I rushed downstairs to cook.

Minutes passed and I was waiting for the lasagne to take the right colour as they were in the oven. Niall send me a message he's going to a party with Hannah tonight and he invited me too. I agreed, of course, but I knew that if Harry doesn't know, he's gonna get really mad at me. So I decided to go upstairs and inform him.

"Harry?" I knocked on his door.

"Come in." he said from the other side.

I opened the door and stepped into the room, my eyes landing on Harry lying on the bed with phone in hands. Damn, this kid spends a lot of time with this thing. Same goes for you.

He glanced at me once before glancing back at his phone. He sat up and patted the spot next to him, motioning me to sit there. I walked across the room and decided to sit on the edge of the bed, awkwardly playing with the phone in my hands.

"What is it?"

"Umm..I just wanted to tell you.." I said in a small voice, staring down at my hands.

"Tell me you didn't burn the lasagne."

"No, I didn't."

"Thank God." he sighed, teasing me.

I chuckled and looked up at him to find him staring at me with amusement. He's so happy at the moment and I was scared that I might destroy everything if I talk. But I had to, Harry couldn't keep me in this house. He's not my parent and I'm an adult, I can make desicions on my own and support them too.

"So what is it?" Harry asked as he lied back on the pillow, his arms behind his head.

I took a deep breath. "Niall invited me to a party tonight and I'm going."

"You what!" he sat up, clenching his jaw.

Oh shit.

"It's just a normal party, I've been to a lot of them." I rushed the words.

"No you didn't." he shook his head, reminding me he can see my memories.

"Okay, maybe not 100 but I've been to a lot." I looked down. "But it's nothing you should worry about."

"It's nothing?" he hissed. "You want to go to a party with a bunch of drunk assholes that do nothing but want to fuck?"

"Harry, calm down. I'm an adult and besides, I'm not going to go alone."

"Oh, so that Neil guy is going to protect you, huh?" he sarcastically said.

"I'm talking about you, idiot!" I shot, slapping his leg. "I'm asking you to come with me."

His brows raised and his lips turned into an 'O' shape. Finally, he got the point. "Of course I'm going with you, there's no way I'm leaving you in there alone with that Neil guy."

"And his girlfriend. Wich you have to compel too."

"Fine," he groaned, lying back on the pillow. "Do you smell that?" he furrowed his brows, giving me a weird look.

"Smell wha-,"my eyes widened. Oh shit. "The lasagne!"

I stood up and quickly rushed out of the room, hearing Harry laughing behind me. I climbed down the stairs and entered the kitchen, quickly taking the lasagne out of the oven. Thankfully, they didn't burn.

I sighed out of relief for both things. One: Harry coming with me to the party. Two: the lasagne were fine.

"Okay, come down big boy, lunch is ready!" I yelled as I took out two plates.

Harry got to the dining room like a flash, giving me a smirk when I glanced at him from my shoulder. Damn this boy, he always knows how to annoy me or tease me.

Deep down, something warned me about Harry coming to the party tonight. If he reacted like that when I told him that I would simply just go, how will he react when some old friend comes to talk to me. I gulped, not wanting to know the aswer. So after all that, a question was stuck into my mind.

Will Harry do something regrettable tonight?

____________________________________

A/N: small and bad, I know, but I don't want to rush things. And who's excited for the party tonight? Is something good going to happen? ;)

Thanks for 100K+ reads!! That's absolutely awesome!! I promise I'm gonna update 4 chapters if you get this story to 500K reads soon haha :D

Thank you all for everything you do!! Love you all xxx