39 - Together Again

⚠️smut warning⚠️

Third Person POV

Katsuki and Izuku are found holding each other in the rain. They are both soaking wet, kissing while the water pours down.

Happiness is overflowing in the two's minds as they feel the warmth of each other.

Izuku jumps up wraps his legs around the blonde. Katsuki brings his hands down to support the smaller boy while kissing down his neck.

"Do you want to.. take this to my room?" Izuku asks, holding his breath a little.

The blonde pulls away from Izuku a little and smirks. "Thought you'd never ask"

And at that, Katsuki runs towards the dorms with Izuku still wrapped around him, as the rain keeps falling down.

They got back quiet quickly due to the excitement that Katsuki had. He didn't even notice that he was out of breath until he stopped at the door.

Izuku the entire time was just holding on, thinking of what would happen when they got to the room. You'd think this wasn't the first time Katsuki had done this.

The door was opened and the explosive boy ran through, quickly going to the stairs not even noticing who let them inside. Of course it was none other than Kirishima and he smirked when he saw the position the boys were in.

Katsuki once again ran like lighting to his room. He opened the door and instantly pushed Deku onto the table in the middle of the room.

He walked away, closing the door behind them. He had a evil grin on his face as his looked at the smaller boy laying down, looking to have a slight boner.

Katsuki walked slowly, keeping Izuku waiting, which he knew was driving him crazy.

Finally he stood in front of Deku, watching and waiting. A small hint of red was on the shy boy's face.

When Katsuki thought he had took enough time, he leaned over the green haired boy, pinning his hands above his head. The blonde then started kissing down the others neck, until he stopped for a second, biting down and earning a small moan from Izuku.

Katsuki then puts his knee on Deku's crotch, which makes noises escape from the green haired boy's mouth.

"K-Kacchan"

Katsuki pulls off his own shirt and helps Izuku take off his. The fabric flies onto the floor to be forgotten about. The blonde presses his lips against Deku's and reaches down and under his boxers. Katsuki puts his hand around Izuku's length and strokes it slightly.

He quickens the pace a little which makes Deku hold in his breath and close his eyes.

The blonde then stops suddenly and Izuku whimpers a bit from the loss of contact.

Both of their pants fly off their bodies from Katsuki's impatient personality. They both are only left in their boxers, lips on lips and slightly groping each other.

When the two had enough of waiting they quickly found themselves naked, with Deku blushing a bright red. Katsuki's face though had a smirk and was looking up and down at the other boy.

The explosive boy then started lining up his member to the smaller boy's opening. The two looked each other in the eyes and Deku nodded telling the other to put it in.

Katsuki took no time at all to push his member into Izuku. He waited a few seconds and let Deku adjust until he started slowly going in and out. Yet it didn't take long for him to go quicker.

"Damn Deku, you're so tight" Katsuki says while groaning a bit.

The only thing to be heard from Izuku was moans from the sweet bliss of pleasure. With each new sound the blonde seemed to quicken his pace.

A blush was still apparent on Izuku's face as Katsuki wouldn't stop smirking at his boyfriend.

The blonde lifted Deku's leg onto his shoulder and stood up a little to keep up his already very fast pace.

At this the smaller boy had louder moans escaped as Katsuki's member was now brushing against his prostate.

The blonde keeps up the pace as more sounds come from Izuku's mouth.

"K-Kacchan... I'm getting close..." the other boy moans.

"Me too" the blonde says

And before you know it both boys finish with white on their bodies. Katsuki takes out his member and looks down at Izuku, that is already asleep. The blonde forms a smile and picks up the smaller boy in his arm. He places the other on his bed, cleaning him up.

Afterwards Katsuki lays next to Deku and wraps himself around him, placing his face in the other boy's neck. The blonde falls asleep, happy that he finally has back the one he truly loved.

(A/N)
Welp, what an update.