28 - Everything

Izuku's POV

I open my eyes and instantly feel the bright light weigh heavy on my eyes. I look over to the side and see Kacchan with his hands wrapped around my waist. He still seemed to be asleep. I take in the warmth of him, while closing my eyes once again. I feel at peace with him here, as if nothing could go wrong.

Kacchan and I have been together for a while now and I'm surprised there hasn't been many issues. The media portrays relationships differently, sometimes there is a love triangle or someone cheats. Yet none of that has really happened. Sure we had our ups and downs when we first started out, but now everything seems to be at peace.

I let out a sigh of relief, not wanting anything to change.

The blonde shifts in his sleep, tightening his grip around me. A tint of pink is trailed on my cheeks as Katsuki's bare chest is against mine. When our skin touches I get this weird feeling of giddiness and sometimes interesting thoughts.

"Deku... you awake?" Kacchan says sheepishly.

"Yeah I am" I exclaim a little too loud for the blonde.

Katsuki unwraps his arms from my waist and backs up a little. He then turns me around to face him. He starts bringing his head towards mine. Our lips touch, it has a tenderness and gentle touch to it. Which makes me smile, as Katsuki is too good of a boyfriend to me.

"I'm glad you stayed with me last night" Kacchan states with a small smile placed at his lips.

"Me too, it was fun" I say flirtatiously.

"You should stay more often then" He exclaims with a smirk.

Kacchan brings his hand to my shoulder and pushes me closer to him. We lay there together, both content with each other, feeling as we never want to leave.

~~~

Katsuki and I decide that after spending a few hours in bed, just waking up and feeling the embrace of each other that we should get ready. We both head to the bathrooms. I brush my teeth as Kacchan takes a shower. Others also start one by one coming into the bathrooms. Kirishima goes to the sink next to mine and washes his hands.

"Hey Deku, you and Bakugo sure went to bed quickly last night" He says with a light hint of something else in his voice.

"Y-Yeah, we were tired f-from the game..." I exclaim while stuttering... I think that gave it away.

"Really sounds like it, right Bakugo?" The redhead asks as the blonde comes out of the shower with wet hair and dressed in a t-shirt and shorts.

"Yeah, sure." He replies, not really understanding what Kirishima is doing.

With Katsuki out of the showers, I go into one of the many and turn on the water. I undress and feel the water fall down my body.

I hear shouts from Kacchan and Kirishima as they fight about what I can assume is accusations about last night. I chuckle a little, knowing a part of this is my fault from stuttering and being nervous about the topic.

I can't help but wonder why I still get nervous and blush around the blonde. We have been dating for months and yet I still feel this way. Is this normal?

No, don't start questioning your relationship... Everything was going so well. I'm just overthinking as usual.

I put the thought in the back of my mind, not paying any more attention to it. I get out of the shower and put on a simple light blue t-shirt and black shorts. I then walk out of the bathroom to find Kacchan waiting for me. He kisses my cheek and we start walking downstairs.

This is normal, right?