11 - Sky

Izuku's POV

On the way to the restaurant, Denki and Kirishima walk in front of us, as Katsuki and I talk the time away. With Katsuki mostly yelling, yet some talking engaged.

Kirishima smirks and winks at us occasionally as if he knows something that we don't. Katsuki glares at him to make him stop. Usually it works, if it doesn't his hand starts sparking up. Which makes Kirishima look away.

Once we get to the restaurant we all sit down at a four person table. Katsuki sitting next to me. The room is quite crowded, people almost at all tables, it's a miracle that we even got to sit down. Chatter starts to fill the table, with everyone talking. The volume of sound gets loud in the room after we entered, mostly because of the yelling coming from a certain blonde.

I look around at the people at our table. This whole day has been amazing. Spending time with Katsuki has been great. With Kirishima and Denki here it makes me feel less nervous. Which I am glad for. The best part is that Katsuki and I haven't been friends in a long time, and it's just nice having him around again. That is what I am thankful for. That thought makes me smile.

"Midoriya you suck at roller skating. For most of the time Bakugo was dragging you around" Kirishima says while laughing.

"Who knew Bakugo could skate though" Denki replies with a little chuckle.

"Oi, I'm better than you, and that's not an accomplishment in itself" Katsuki states while cackling.

"Say all you want, but I know you love us" Kirishima states with a smirk, getting on Katsuki's nerves.

The food comes at a perfect time as the blonde was about to kill the red head.

I look in amazement about how good the food looks. Katsuki occasionally looks at me while we're eating. Sometimes I catch him looking at me, which makes him turn away quickly.

Dinner seems to fly by as we are already are out of the restaurant. Denki and Kirishima are already walking ahead as Katsuki's voice stops them.

"Hey, you guys go ahead of us, I want to have some alone time with Deku"

At that moment, my face goes red... he wants to be alone? I can't help but smile at that yet also be nervous.

Kirishima gives Katsuki a weird look.

"Alright, have fun" he says as he winks at us.

I blush even more red if that is even possible with Katsuki's face having a slight blush.

Yet, I hardly have any time to notice the moment as my hand is quickly pulled away. I find Katsuki and I running further and further in the distance from our friends.

Buildings, streets, cars, go by us in a flash. I finally put my feet on the ground trying to slow down the blonde in front of me.

"Where are we going?" I ask

Katsuki doesn't answer, instead he runs even quicker, leaving our hands still connected.

After a few minutes, the blonde slows down letting me attempt to realize where we are. After a few seconds of analyzing, I still have no clue where this is.

Trees hovering over us with a mass amount of green. The darkness of the night with the stars and the moon for our light. And Katsuki next to me as we look up. Confusion still clouding my mind.

"I wanted to be alone at least once today" he exclaims

I look down realizing our hands are still intertwined. My face goes red, luckily the boy next to me doesn't notice.

"Izuku..."

I look back at Katuski, surprised that my real name was used.

"I had fun today.. we should do this again, expect just you and me"

My face is goes crimson yet I somehow manage to jump onto Katsuki.

"I agree" I say

"What the hell do you think you're doing!" He yells as he tries to get away from me.

He pushes me away but I hold on more, not letting go, for the sake of not losing. He ends up giving up after a few minutes and we lay on the ground together, looking up at the night sky.

I feel content with Katsuki here. It's if all my dreams have came true. I wish I could stay here forever, with the dark night sky overhead.