23 - Pride Parade: Part (2/2)

Izuku's POV

The pride parade was everything that I had expected. I've been wanting to go to one ever since I realized I was gay. Which was a long time ago. My mom never thought it was a good idea because of what people might say. I understand that she was worried about me but I kind of wish she had just let me go at least once.

Luckily though, my first pride is being spent with my boyfriend, Kacchan. So in the end it worked out well.

Katsuki and I both get to have our first experience being here, with each other.

Overall so far, everything has gone great. The street is decorated with rainbows and pride flags. There was an amazing parade, some speeches, loud music.. they had it all. Which I am glad for.

Kacchan even kissed me in public, which is something I never thought would ever happen. The moment makes me smile.

I look over to Katsuki and he seems to be smiling too. A huge grin is plastered on his face.

Kirishima comes over to us with Kaminari slung over his shoulder.

"Hey guys, you haven't danced much! There's music here for a reason!" Kirishima exclaims

"We don't need to" Kacchan says, oddly calming.

"Aw, come on Bakugo, you're not scared, are you?"

"No! Why the hell would I be scared! It's just dancing!"

I look over to the rest of my class, I haven't even talked to them much. My focus has mainly been on Katsuki and the parade.

They seem to be having a nice time, even some of them are wearing rainbow stuff. I'm glad, since they were the ones who found this that they are having fun.

In the background I still hear Katsuki yelling at Kirishima. I can't help but laugh as he is getting mad over whether or not to dance.

Pretty soon, the parade starts to end. Which saddens me, yet I had a good time. Memories from this parade will always be with me. Also I'm going to come back next year, it was awesome.

Katsuki pulls me over to the side before the class catches up with us.

"Did you have a good time?" He asks.

I nod my head with a grin on my face.
"Yes I did, did you?"

"Yep, let's come back next year" Kacchan exclaims

"It's a plan" I say with a smile.

As we make our way back, I can't help but look back to the once lit up street. Pride flags scattered around, some people still left talking to people in the parade. My heart feels heavy leaving, but I had a great time.

~~~

Once we get back to our dorms everyone gathers into common room.

"That was fun" Kaminari states, resting his head on the redhead.

"Sure was" says Uraraka as she sits on a chair.

Kacchan and I sat on the floor against a wall. Katsuki has his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. We stayed there for a while, just the two of us... and everyone else around us as well.

I felt Katsuki's warmth and he felt mine. It's nice being this close to him. We have come so far. So much has changed since the first time I met him.

~~~

"Katsuki, this is Izuku. You guys are going to hang out for a little bit. Have fun you two" a blonde haired woman says

I look at the boy across from me, he doesn't look very happy to see me. He has the same color hair as that woman before. Could they be related?

I go over to my desk which has a lot of toys on it.

"Hey, wanna play with action figures?" I ask the scowling boy.

"Sure" He says walking over to the toys.

"If you want you can be almight. I'm usually him but you're the guest so you can chose first." I explain

"Stop talking"

For a while longer we play with the action figures. Fighting villain after villain.

The blonde woman comes back and tells Katsuki its time to leave.

"I'll be back, Izuku. And I'll win this time." Katsuki yells towards me.

I smile and wave goodbye.