18 - Memories

Katsuki's POV

I wake up once again with Deku in my arms. My hands are against his waist, with both our eyes closed. I can't tell if he is awake or not. I slowly put my head near his shoulder, kissing his neck. Deku starts to move which seems to be a sign that he is awake.

"Kacchan, it's early..." He says

I continue to kiss down his neck, ignoring what he says.

I break away for a second to say this. "Do you have a better idea of what to do?"

Deku rolls over to face me, with his face slightly red.

"No.." He says

"Perfect" I go to kiss his lips, our faces close together.

It's been about three months since Deku and I have been together in public. I am proud to have him as my boyfriend and to be gay. Even though I still get angry at this nerd, I have tolerances that I only have with him. Everyone else I usually yell at or try to fight. But this guy right here, is mine, so he can do most things that others can't.

After a bit of time, Deku and I still seem to be in bed. We ended up in my room last night. Deku was tired and fell asleep on my shoulder, while we were hanging out downstairs. Most of the people there were making a big deal of it, saying 'it was cute' or some other shit.

I carried him up here later that night. I fell asleep next to him, with my arms around him.

"Kacchan.. what do you want to do today?" Deku asks, looking at me.

"Not sure, got anything in particular you want to do?"

Deku nods his head, I look at him with confusion, about to ask. Before I got a chance he kisses my lips. I kiss him back, deeply.

He breaks away saying "you'll see"

~~~

"Where the hell are we going!" I yell turning to Deku.

He says nothing, he only looks forward and continues to drag me towards this mysterious place.

"Are we there yet?" I ask slouching over.

Once again, just silence from the nerd. Why the hell isn't he talking, usually I can't get him to shut up. Somethings different today...

"Close your eyes" Deku quickly says, attempting to cover my eyes. I try to look through his fingers, yet see nothing. I shut my eyes, trusting this boy.

We walk a few steps before Deku tells me "We are here."

I open my eyes, seeing a school that looks faintly familiar. Oh wait... how could I forget? It's our elementary school.

The walls look discolored and worn down. The sidewalks have cracks and bruises, some of it is even missing. The whole building looks a mess.

I look at Deku, who seems to be looking intently at the building.

"It's being shut down, one of the kids quirks acted up and did this. They decided to not fix it" He says, with a hint of sadness in this voice.

I put my arm around him as we both look at the crumbled mess of the school.

Memories come flooding back.

The times Deku and I spent together.

~~~flashback~~~

"Deku come on!"

I quickly run up in the field with Deku far behind me. I stop running and wait for him to catch up. Once he gets up here, he is out of breath.

"What took you so long?" I asked

"You run so fast Kacchan"

Two other kids come over to us, with a smirk on their faces. I don't get a good feeling about this.

"Hey, weakling" they say pointing and looking straight at Deku.

The words that came out of this mouth made me want to punch that guy in the face.

"Hey! No one can say those stuff expect me!" I yell

"Why can you say it and I can't?" The other boy asks

"Because I'm looking out for Deku, and you are just bullying him."

My hands start to spark a little which makes the kids run away.

"Thank you Kacchan!"

That voice annoys me yet I can't help but want to hear it.

"No problem" I say with a slight red tint to my face.

~~~

That was the first time I experienced feelings for that damn nerd.