“I better get going so that I’m not late to class. I’ll see you in gym Alex,” I said.

                He nodded again. “Yea. See you in gym T-Travis,” he said shyly.

                “Aw, you can just call me Trav. Most people do,” I said.

                “Okay Trav,” he said, his face heating up again. He dropped his head and gave me a small wave before hurrying away, probably to find Collin and Josh.

                “Jeez, he’s so damn shy,” I mumbled to myself before heading to class.

                “Trav!”

                I spun to face Rose as she hurried towards me. She stopped in front of me and eyed me carefully before sighing.

                “I heard from Gage that Gav is going to ask me today. What do you think I should say?” she asked, blushing slightly.

                “I think you should say yes. Gav is a great guy, and he would make anybody happy,” I said honestly.

                Disappointment flashed across her face so fast I almost missed it. But then she was giving me a small smile and nodding.

                “Okay Trav. And hey, good luck finding a boy to go to senior ball with. Anyone would be lucky to go with you,” she said before turning and walking away towards her first period class.

                Confused, I went to class. When gym class rolled around, I walked with Gav to the locker rooms. I hadn’t asked Gav about him and Rose yet. I was too scared that he would tell me he was going to ask her out today.

                “Hey Trav…I’m going to ask Rose out today,” he said as he pulled his shirt off.

                Damn.

                “Awesome,” I said with a weak smile. “She’ll say yes for sure Gav.”

                “But if you fuck her, I’m going to kill you,” Gage said, popping out of nowhere and tugging his shirt off. He raised an eyebrow at me and motioned to my shirt. “Well? Take it off. We all have to change.”

                I rolled my eyes and pulled my shirt off, holding my arms out so that Gage could eye fuck my body. He nodded in satisfaction and I pulled my gym shirt on.

                We went to the gym and up onto the track to walk. I looked around but didn’t spot Alex anywhere. Huh. He must be running a little late.

                “Hi Trav.”

                The quiet voice had me yelping and jumping away in shock. I turned to face Alex and slapped a hand over my chest.

                “Jeez! I was just looking for you and I didn’t see you. Way to scare me,” I said, my heart slamming wildly.

                “You were looking for me?” he asked, his face heating up. I nodded at him.

                “Well hello there,” Gage said in surprise. “Care to introduce us all Trav?”

                What a pervert.

                “Gage, Gav, this is Alex. Alex, this is Gage and Gav,” I said, motioning at my two best friends. Gage was fighting off a smirk as he nodded at Alex.