Harry easily escaped my grip and took my hands in his, quickly placing them on top of my head. I laughed but my breath quickly hitched when he leaned in and pressed a soft, wet kiss on my neck that gave me goosebumps.

My entire body heat up as he trailed more, soft, small, gentle kisses down my neck, causing me to squirm underneath his large body that hovered over mine. I could feel my heart melting with each kiss he left on my sensitive skin, the undeniable desire to feel Harry taking over me in mere seconds.

I tried to release my hands so I could be able to touch him, or at least run my hand through his hair, but he only tightened the grip, keeping me still and under his control. My legs were spread open by his knee, giving enough space to bring his body closer to mine. The overwhelming burning between my thighs made my hormones go crazy as Harry's lips came down to my collarbone.

His teeth tugged at my skin, biting and realising it, causing a soft moan to leave past my lips. My head tilted back on the pillow, giving more space for Harry's lips to travel down my neck. His hot tongue slid on my skin, making it tinglue with pleasure as he sucked there. My eyes closed shut as the intense feeling of lust and passion flooded through me, craving for more.

He sucked even harder, making the skin ache a little. I knew I would have a hickey tomorrow, but I couldn't care any less. Harry's lips travelled up my neck again and then my jaw. They came to the corner of my lips, where the heavy breaths came out from because of his actions and my heart fluttered, begging for Harry to let me taste his luscious lips that had such an affection on me.

He suddenly released my hands and jumped off the bed, shocking me. I opened my eyes to find him staring at me with a smirk while I lied on the bed, wanting for more.

“Why did you stop?” I asked in a small voice, trying to catch my breath as I blushed.

“You see Rebecca,” he started. “This is your punishment for pissing me off today.” he winked at me before dissapearing from the room like a flash.

My eyes widened and my jaw fell. What the fuck? He couldn't just make me crave for him and then dissapear like that. He couldn't just turn me on and then leave me alone in the room.

It was the first time I let someone do this to me. Harry was the first who had the right to touch me and kiss me like that. To be honest, I was glad it was Harry, because Harry's touch send me bolts of electricity and feelings of passion that no one else ever did. Not that someone had the chance to touch me the way Harry did, but you can understand who has such an affection on you by just a simple look or word. And Harry could easily just copliment me and send me over the moon, while someone else would just make me feel nice, wich is nothing close to what Harry makes me feel.

Sighing, a smile pulled at my lips. I never would've thought that Harry would do something like this to me, and as much it frustrated me that he stopped because he wanted to take revenge, I was really happy for what he just gave me. That feeling of need to have someone as close to you as possible is so strong that can easily make you lose control.

I pushed myself off the bed, walking lazily across the room since I felt my knees weak. My eyes scanned each furniture in the room, seeing a fat line of dust covering most part of them. That meant one thing; time to clean the house.

Yeah, it's boring, but cleaning was always my thing and since I was in such a great mood after what Harry did to me, cleaning was not boring.

So I quickly rushed downstairs and started with cleaning the kitchen first. From the corner of my eye, I saw Harry sitting on the couch and flicking through the channels, glancing at me as I walked past the living room. I smirked, knowing I got his attention.