Harry compelt him to remember that they all died in the car crash and I was the only one who survived. He's gonna compel Hannah and Stefan too when he goes back to the hospital tomorrow to find them. We don't want anyone to remember us.

Getting into the house, I rushed upstairs and jumped on the bed on my stomach, feeling my body surrending. I was really tired and the lack of sleep for the past week made me look like a zombie. Harry didn't look better though, as he told me he had to sleep properly for a week.

I heard his heavy footsteps entering the room next to mine and that send a wave of dissapointment wash through me. I really wanted Harry to sleep in the same bed as me, but he doesn't seem to want that.

However, he entered the room only minutes later, getting my attention.

“Yes?”

“Your fridge is empty. You need groceries.”

I groaned and closed my eyes. Damn, I forgot about that. “I'm too tired to go buy groceries right now.”

“Me too.” he said, his footsteps coming closer to me.

I felt the matress pinned down as he sat on the bed next to me. I pulled my head back to look at him. He was staring at me with a worried expression wich made me feel nervous.

“What's wrong?” I asked, turning on my side so I was facing him completely.

He sighed and ran a hand through his long hair. His bandana was around his neck now, his curly chocolate locks almost touching his jaw.

“Rebecca, I don't think I should be here.” he muttered.

My heart cracked. What the hell was he talking about?

“Harry, why are you saying that?” I asked softly, sitting up.

He pressed his lips in a tight line. “There's no reason for me to stay here. You finally can live your life happily, without me being around and reminding you of everything you've been through because of—“

“Louis.” I cut in. “Louis did it all. Not you. So stop blaming yourself.” I claimed, scooting closer to him.

“You don't understand.” he sighed, his eyes falling down on the matress. “I can't do it. I can't just be around you, seeing you live your life and me, who did all those horrible things to you, staying with you. It's just not right. I feel...I feel like you owe me, and that's why you want me to be here.”

“You're wrong. It's nothing like that. Harry, we both saved each other's lives. You helped me survive Louis' terrible attacks and gave me my life and legs back. And I helped you with the darkness, I kinda..helped you find the light,”

“Yes but—“

“No Harry. Stop, you're always finding excuses to push me away. I'm here for you just like you're here for me, right? And maybe we made that deal but we're still friends and we care about each other. I don't want to forget you, Harry. I can't just forget you, especially after what we've been through...I can't just do it. Things are much different now and we both know how to deal with things. It's nothing like what you claim it is, so please stop feeling that way about me.”

Harry got into deep thoughts after my speech, but he had to listen to me. Every single word was true, I meant everything I said. And I wished I could be more brave and tell him even more, tell him that I have feelings for him, that I love him and that I don't want to ever lose him again, but I couldn't. I was still too shy and weak to say the words out loud, so I kept them inside of me.

“Okay.” he said quietly, his eyes finding mine.

“Okay.” I repeated, smiling at him.

He stared at me with hopeful eyes, but I could still see the unease behind them. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned back, taking him with me down on the matress. He laughed as he landed on top of me and I laughed along, feeling glad that I light up the mood.