“Well hello, sleepy-head,” I teased.

“Don't start,” she raised her finger before lazily sat next to me. “How are you feeling?”

“Actually,” I smiled. “I feel great. As if I can move my legs.”

She rubbed her eyes. “Okay, it's good knowing that you are finally moving on and not being dipressed with your disability.” she said slowly.

“Oh yeah, I know.” I sarcastically said. I knew she didn't understand what I meant. “And I'm totally okay with that.”

“Mhmm, that's good.” she yawned again. “Are you hungry?” she looked so bored that caused me to giggle.

“Harry's gonna bring me snacks, I'm fine.” I assured her.

She nodded, patting my forearm twice before standing up. “Ahh, I hate waking up so early.” she grumbled, stretching up her arms.

“Tell me about it,” I rolled my eyes.

“So, I talked with Niall and we're going to a party tonight. Do you want me to tell him something?” she asked, her sleepy blue eyes staring at me with boredom.

“I think you should go to sleep and stay home tonight than go to that party like a zombie.” I answered, giving her a smirk.

“Oh shut up,” she groaned. “There's no way I'm gonna lose that party.”

“Fine. Go and have fun. And no, don't tell Niall anything about me, okay? You promised.” I pointed at her.

She rolled her blue eyes. “Okay, okay, I won't.”

“Good.”

“Did Stefan come in here at all today?” she narrowed her eyes.

“No. Haven't seen him all day, why?” I asked, furrowing my brows.

“Because he didn't even call me and I have to see him since last night.” she sighed, tacking one strand of her hair behind her ear.

“Did he have any problem last night? I mean, was he acting weirdly?” I asked, moving my hands.

“No. He was fine.” she crossed her arms.

I frowned. Why wouldn't Stefan come today? He wouldn't risk a day from coming here since he won in that competition. A frown appeared on my lips too. Did Harry had to do with this?

“I-I'm sure he's fine. Maybe he's still sleeping.” I spoke too quickly.

Hannah furrowed her brows and narrowed her eyes as she stared at me. I got nervous as I stared back at her. Did she understand that something was going on? That I was maybe hiding something?

“I will kill him,” she groaned before turning around and walking towards the door. “He has no right to sleep 30 minutes more than I do, he has to come here right now!” she yelled, frustrated with the fact that she woke up early.

“Yeah, go get him girl!” I yelled, chuckling in the middle of the sentensce.

“He was supposed to buy coffee today for both of us, not stay in his bed whilst I'm...” her voice faded away as she left the room.

I laughed lightly at her reaction. I was just in such a happy mood that everything felt better. I was finally seeing the light again in this tunnel I was trapped in.

Harry came in a few minutes later, his long hair pushed back and bags in his hands. He grinned as he gave me the bag of Doritos and sat down on his chair, his legs spread open.

“Traffic sucks.” he complainted, opening his bag of chips.

“But you didn't get too late.”

“I know, I just wanted to say it.”

I laughed at his stupidity that I so secretively love. Harry's jokes and quotes were making him even more adorable than he already is. We ate and talked about food for a couple of minutes, enjoying each other's company.

Suddenly, my back ached again, making me groan loudly. Harry stood up immidiately, taking out of his pocket his knife and pinching his forearm.

“Drink.” he said, bringing his forearm closer to me.

I grimaced before swallowing hesitentaly his blood. The taste got more familiar and less horrible but it was still blood, and I really hate blood.

Just as I was about to pull back, the door swung open and Hannah stepped in, her eyes widening as she stared at me swallowing Harry's blood. My eyes widened before I pulled back and nervously glanced up at Harry.

Harry groaned before walking towards Hannah, back scrunched up. Hannah gave him a bewildered look and as she was about to scream and turn around, Harry pushed her to the wall and covered her mouth with his hand.

“Shhh, don't make a noise.” he demanded cooly.

Hannah nodded, tears forming into her eyes. I felt kinda guilty but I knew that she was going to forget about it since Harry would compel her.

“P-please,” she struggled. “Don't kill me.”

My stomach twisted, feeling already guilty for Hannah's state. It wasn't her fault, she didn't do anything, why kill her?

“Harry, let her go.”

“Hmm?” he turned to look at me.

“Let her go, she didn't do anything.” I said firmly, giving him a serious look.

“But why don't snap her neck—“

“Harry. Let her go. Now.” I demanded.

He gave me a werid look before sighing and pulling back, giving Hannah time to breath. She gave me a scared look that caused me frustration and guilt, since I've seen this episode millions of times before.

“Compel her to forget, please I'm tired of this..” I shook my head, looking away.

Harry did as I told him to and Hannah left the room. Harry ran a hand through his hair and grabbed the waterbottle before handing it to me.

“Here, drink.” he said.

“Thanks.” I gave him a small smile and took some long sips.

“How do you feel?” he asked, crossing his arms.

“Better.” I answered simply, the bottle still pressed on my lips as I spoke before I took another sip.

“Hmm. I guess we're gonna have to wait days until your spinal cord gets completely healed.”

“Yeah.” I sighed as I gave him the waterbottle.

“C'mon, it's not that bad.” he poked my shoulder playfully.

“I'm not complaining. I just really want to go home.” I said honestly.

“I know. But, at least you won't be alone this time.” he smiled and sat down next to me.

I grinned, my heart racing because of happiness. “I'm glad you came back, Harry.”

“Me too. I wouldn't leave you here alone and just dissapear like that. I would never let you alone whilst you are in this position.” his voice was shakey and his eyes showed sadness.

I nodded, feeling the luckiest girl in the world for having Harry by my side. And this time, I wasn't going to let him go.

____________________________________

A/N: a little boring, yeah I know :s But, good things are coming *winks* Thank you all for everything, love youuuu xx

Plz vote? :)