Waste of time

I've been having this as a reoccurring dream for weeks??? But not exactly like this, I'm going to alter it to include mysterio and be gay because... it's me 😂 it's not true to the current marvel universe because my dream didn't follow current events soooo

The gym was filled with students from the senior class. Flash was trying his hardest, and I mean HARDEST to flirt with some girls off to the side while Peter and Ned talked by the bleachers. M.J. sketched the two talking about some new lego ideas and everyone else was scattered around.

They were waiting for their principle during their free period when the building shook. Everyone quieted down and looked at the ceiling, Peter standing and Ned looking at him expectantly.

Suddenly Happy came bursting through the doors along with other men in suits with guns and everyone screamed covering their heads.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Peter yelled and Happy widened his eyes at the kid, he didn't realize his class would be in the room.

Everyone was watching the two so Happy had to protect Peter and his identity so he pushed him to the side slightly and got the kids all grouped together.

"Just stay with your friends kid and let the real hero's do the work." Happy said and Peter widened his eyes.

His jaw dropped as he stared at the others back, real heroes? They weren't even superhero's they were just agents with guns yet they were above him?

Flash started laughing loudly cackling in his ear as M.J. and Ned both stared at him worriedly, they didn't like the hurt look in their friends eyes.

M.J. pulled out her phone texting someone she knew could help, and she knew the second she mentioned Peter he would. She wasn't dumb, she knew the two were dating, they just wouldn't admit it to anyone.

Mysterious Dude
Yo our schools under attack and we're in the gym held captive by Starks dumb gun idiots. They won't let Peter help and he's about to have a mental breakdown but something bads about to go down 🤷🏽‍♀️

As soon as she saw the message was read she smirked and waited, he'd turn up to help. Seconds later an explosion hit the wall of the gym breaking a decent sized hole in it.

The agents all began firing at it as a robot crawled in with glowing green eyes. It threw a flat plate on the ground in front of them and a green and blue wall blocked Happy in with the students. Blocked in the corner they could see the electricity in the fence the robot used and knew not to touch it, it was a force-filed, they had no escape.

Expect it didn't go to the ceiling, no one should be able to jump over it but Peter kept eyeballing it. He might be able to make that... he would expose his identity however.

The robotic snake like creature hissed and slithered and crawled throughout the room taking bullets like candy before killing each agent.

"Where is Tony Stark?" It hissed and Peter blinked.

"He's dead?" Peter whispered and Happy sighed.

"They didn't tell you? Does everyone actually think Tony died? They have him hiding, healing. I know he's out there and i want him. Give him to me, or I'll find him myself by blowing up the entire hospital he's in, I tracked his energy waves inside... don't lie to me." He hissed and Peters blood ran cold.

"He's alive?" Peter asked and Happy rubbed the back of his neck.

"We can't do this here kid." Happy told him motioning to his entire class watching them.

"No I think we can do this. Tony was alive this whole time? You let me fall apart, fall into a depression, give up on my everything I believed in for months when he was alive?! Do you know how hard it was going out at night being some perfect hero you wanted when I wanted to die and going to school in the morning and acting like I was fine when I wasn't?! NOTHING WOULD EVER BE OKAY?!" Peter yelled his face centimeters from Happy's.

"We had to protect you!" Happy yelled back pushing Peter away.

"Oh yeah because you're the real heroes." He scoffed a tear rolling down his cheek.

"That's the thing Happy, I let him die once and I promised myself no one would ever die because of me again..." Peter shook his head, grabbing his backpack and putting his webshooters on.

"I'm sorry what does Parker have to do with any of this?" Flash asked only for him to get silenced by at least 10 glares.

"Hey Ned, take care of May." Peter said before smiling and vault jumping the force-field.

Everyone gasped watching him while Happy blinked back tears.

"Peter please! Don't.." Happy yelled but he wasn't listening.

"He's going to die.." Ned whispered as he realized the fate of the situation. His best friend excepted his own death to keep everyone, especially Tony safe.

If Tony was alive, this alien robot fuck wasn't touching the building he was in.

"Who are you to stop me? A kid... pathetic." The robot laughed and Peter shook his wrists.

"Maybe... but I prefer Spider-Man." He squinted before shooting a web over the snake creatures face blocking his view. Everyone gasped watching as Peter ran, flipped, slid, and fought the robot before it stopped moving and Peter was kneeling panting.

The face opened and out of the robot came a man in military uniform armed with a blade.

"Alright kid, say night night." The muscle pig said before kicking Peter with inhuman strength.

He flew into the opposite wall sending rubble raining around him as he fell. Gasping for air as he stood up and locked eyes with the man.

"Why do you want Tony anyways?!" Peter yelled, slinging a web and sliding between the mans legs to avoid him narrowly.

He rolled his eyes and kicked Peter in the chin causing him to bite through his tongue and roll to the side coughing up blood.

"Why do you want to save him?" The man countered and took another swing at Peter.

Peter turned and grabbed his hand shaking blocking the punch barely as blood dripped down his chin, "He's the only person to ever believe in me." Peter said before pushing the man back and jumping up and kicking him in the throat.

Peter screamed as the knife made contact with his shoulder before it was ripped out, making him drop to his knees before he stood back up.

"Why won't you stay down?!" The man yelled raising the knife and going to plunge it in Peter again.

Everyone gasped screaming or holding their breath when a green smoke forced the man backwards away from Peter and onto his back.

Landing on the ground Mysterio stood and saw Peter.

"You did that to him? You. Did that. To him?" Mysterio said while crackling his knuckles and walking up to the man.

"He shouldn't have wasted my time..." The man snickered spitting on the ground and Peter laughed painfully holding his bloody knife wound.

"Happy... is stark out of the building." He asked and Happy raised an eyebrow.

"Ye-yes we were transporting him somewhere else this whole time." Happy said shocked.

"Then this wasn't a waste, it was a plan." Peter said and Mysterio shook his head.

"And my plan is to beat your ass."