Chapter 29 - Take Care.

Chapter 29- Take Care.

( P.O.V. : Livi’s )

(Saturday Morning; 12;45 A.M. )

I woke up in my bed, Ray’s arms around my waist. I looked up at Ray. He was still asleep. I smiled softly, half blushing and half wondering. What was he doing last night? Because when the door shut, I woke up and found him gone.

I slowly rose from the bed, but Ray pulled me closer.

Ray: (Whispers In Sleep) Don’t go Olivia.

I stared at Ray. What is he talking about? I stared once more at Ray. I pulled myself up to his face. I leaned to his face and kissed him softly on the lips.

Olivia: I’ll never leave you. (kisses him on the cheek and lays by his side)

Ray pulled me closer. He must have heard me, because he was smiling in his sleep. I smiled also. Knowing my heart was pounding hard. I laid my head on his chest and stared at the ceiling.

The was a knock at the door, I got up alittle and saw Mila standing in the door way. She was rubbing her eyes while holding her Green Bunny.

Mila: Hi Mommy. (walks to the bed and climbs up there. She crawls to Livi and Ray and lays between them. She snuggles up between both of them and lays her head on Livi’s arm.)

Livi: Hi sweetie. How long have you been woke?

Mila: (shrugs) I don’t know.

Livi: Are you hungry?

Mila: (nods) Yes mommy.

I picked up Mila in my arms and slid off the bed. Soon as I opened the door to leave, Ray jumped up out the bed and followed behind me. I turned around and raised a brow.

Ray: What? I heard food.

Mila: DADDDY! :D (jumps in Ray’s Arms) I love you daddy.

Ray: Huh? (Blinks a few times)

Mila: Your my favorite daddy!

I was shocked. Ray stared at me shocked also. Mila sat in Ray’s arms, burying her head in Ray’s neck. Everything was dead quiet. I saw Ray’s eyes shift to another position; behind me. I turned around and saw Princeton standing in the door way. His eyes were filled with many emotions.

I swallowed the thick gulp of spit. Everything was an awkward.

Mila finally unburied her head. She looked at Princeton. She bit her lip and looked at the ground.

Mila: Hi daddy.

Princeton: Hey baby girl…….

Princeton didn’t look at me. He walked to Mila and held out his arms. Mila slowly accepted it. It was almost like she didn’t want to go to Princeton. Princeton held her in his arms and smiled.

Princeton: Since I was busy last weekend. Do you wanna go to the fair with me today?

Mila: (nods) YEAH! Please Daddy! Oh PLEASE! (does the baby face)

Princeton chuckled and pecked her on the forehead.

Princeton: Anything for you.

I didn’t look at Princeton. I grabbed Ray’s hand. I told Mila that when she was ready to eat her food would be in the kitchen in the stove staying warm. I walked to the kitchen with Ray. His arms were wrapped around my waist.

I couldn’t help but blush the whole times.

Livi: Hey, lets start cooking!

I pulled out some eggs and pancake ingredients. Ray grabbed some Sprinkles for the pancakes.