Chapter 5 - What goes around comes around.

Livi's POV:

I awake by some beautiful male voice. I open my eyes and see its Prince. His eyes was red. "Princeton?" I ask. Prince looks at me. He rushes to me side. Along with Mila by him. "Momie?" She asks.

I sit up and grab Mila's hand. "Yes baby..?" I asks. Mila smiles and hugs me. "I miss you." She says. I kiss her on the forehead. "I missed you too." I said. Prince runs his hand through his hair. Mila smiles and kisses me on the cheek. She walks to a chair and grabs her frog leap.

Prince sits down at the foot of the bed. "You have no idea how much I been worried about you." He says. I shake my head.

"Thanks for saving mila." I say. Prince looks at me.

"Livi I-"

I cut him off before he even starts with his lie. "No Princeton, I'm not gonna open my arms and let you in. Thankyou for saving me and Mila, but I'm not gonna let you enter my heart agian. Hell I barely wanna see your face!" I scream. Prince's eyes are filled ith tears. He shakes his head and grabs my face.

He smashes his lips into mine. My heart forces me to kiss back, however, I'm finish with my heart. I push Prince alway and slap him. Prince holds his face. Mila whimpers. "Moma? Why did you hit daddy ?"  She asks and sits her frog leap down. She walks to rince and reaches for him.

Prince picks up Mila and looks at me. The slapping mark shows on his face. "I don't care if you punch me, I'll try and fight as hard as i can to get back into your heart." He says. Prince looks me dead in my eyes. "I don't care what anyone says, I'm gonna try as hard as i can to be with you. I'm gonna Promise that."

I sigh as The gang walks in. "Are you okay ?" Somi asks. I shrug. "My head hurts, and my hand." I snap and look at Prince. He looks at me with sad puppy eyes. I roll my eyes and look at the rest of the gang.

"So I'm guessing yall are< hmmm, I don't know, Fucking shocked that I was telling the truth ?" I snap.

Mel shakes her head. "Livi, I'm sorry. Look Me, Dede, New-new, Teri, & Somi looked for you everywhere. Literally, we searched every single place we went." Ml says, tears fall down her cheek. My heart stings. I can tell she's telling the truth becuase her eyes always sparkle when she's lying.

I suck mybottom lip to stop me from crying. "I - I don't care. And honestly, I never will." I force out. With that the doctor comes in. He walks to me. "Well, Livi your free to go home. Just becareful where you walk." He says. I nod and grab my jeans. I slide them on and slide on my jordans, and pick up Mila. She looks at me, then Prince. "Mom, we're gonna see Daddy again right?" She asks.

I sigh and nod slowly. "Um, sure. Hun'" I say ad walk back out of the room.

*

I step out of the cab, and walk into the hotel. A lady gasps as she see my face. I sigh and hold Mila closer.  Mila's is fast asleep. I order a room and walk to the room. I open the door finding two bed beds, a Flat screen Tv, a walk in closet, a bthroom, a couch thats white, and a Beautiful view Or Paris.

I lay Mila down on her bed and kiss her on the forehead. She smiles alittle in her sleep. I sigh as i read my phone textes.