Chapter 4 - Every happy life has an Heart Broken Ending.

Somi's Pov:

"I can't tell you Shad..." I say. Bow Wow shakes his head.

"Well i guess thats my answer huh?" He says and walks out the bed room slamming the door shut. I slid down the wall, letting tears fall. I stand up and grab the Necklace I bought for our anniversery and throw it out the window.

Livi's POV:

The pain a smile can hide. A smile might make you smile, but it makes me cry. Knowing I'll never smile again.

Ariah won't speak to me, Somi hasn't returned my calls either, and Right now Mila is still crying over about the father thing. Its like I'm now stuck on this earth by my self. Mila barely wants to talk Or play. Every since Her and Dee stop being freinds. She just shut down.

I sighed and walks over to Mila who is crying and looking out the window. "Moma......Did daddy hate me?" She asks. My heart shatters. I can't take this anymore. I grab Mila's hand and pick her up. I walk out of the house but stop when I see Drew looking at me, Mad.

"Where are you going ?" He asks, voice filled with hate. I take a deep breath and walk to my car. "Mila deserves to see her father...." I say. Drew's hand balls up. Her grabs me by the neck and slams me on the gorund. Mila screams and jumps out the car. She kicks Drew in his nuts and runs to me.

Drew groans, but stands up. He grabs Mila's arm and yanks her to him. He slaps her hard on the face. Mila falls on the ground. I jump up and tackle Drew. But he grabs my neck and chokes me. I grip his hand and try yanking him off, but that doesn't work out to well.

I feel my air cutting off. Drew throws me on the ground and punches me hard in the face. I scream and kick him hard in the nuts and stand up. I grab Mila and run upstiars into a random room. I fine my Phone laying on the bed. I grab it and call a random number.

"Hello?" I became shocked when i fine out that Princeton is the one I called.

"PRINCETON HELP ME!!!!!!!! DREW HURTING ME!!! HELP ME! PLEASE I LIVE ON PARIS, STREET 550 LOVE LOCK! HELP ME PLEASE!" I yell into the phone.

"What!" Prince's voice is angry..

I drop the phone and see Drew standing over me. "Ima kick your ass so hard." He says. I hear People yelling on the phone.

"OLIVIA HELLO!?!?!?!"

"PRINCETON HELP ME!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!" I feel a hard hand punch me. I fall on the floor. Another fist, then a foot. Mila screams and jumps on Drew's back. She bites him on the ear and punches him hard in the face. Drew groans and slams Mila on the floor. I manage to catch her before it happens.