Chapter 27 (Part 2) - Love Gone Destructible.

Chapter 27 (Part 2) – Love Gone Destructible.

Name of Part 2 -----

à

SWAG! xD Like REAL SWAG! LOL, but anyways. Enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________________

Mel’s P.O.V. –

I smiled as Prod wrapped his arms around my waist. Prod kissed me softly on my neck. I blushed. Prod chuckles. His chest is on my back. We’re so close to each other that I can feel his heartbeat. I look up at the stars and smile.

Mel: Wow, it’s so pretty.

Prod: No. You’re the pretty one. Those stars are just a plus. (Smiles) Your beauty is key to many things. When your next to me my heart beats twice the speed of a regular heart. The things you make me do, can make me smile by doing the most simple things. My love for you is immortal.

Because I love you.

Mel: (blushes) That was beautiful.

Prod: No, Your beautiful.

(Smiles)

Mel:

(blushes harder) You really mean that?

Prod: Yeah Girl! Your my queen.

Prod wrapped his arms around my waist. I blushed harder at him. MY heart pounds as he turns me around and stares in my eyes. I feel my cheeks turn to a red. I know my eyes are a Pretty Gray-Blue. The only time when my eyes change colors are Love and Anger. Right now. It’s Love.

*

I walked into my room. I saw Roc on his phone. I glared at him and pulled out my clothes. I felt arms around my waist.

Roc: Where are you going?

I shrugged him off and turned around.

Mel: I saw your phone messages with Jay. I know you love her. (tears up) And I’m okay with that. If you love her so much. Date her. (Pushes Roc) I’m finish with you. I- I’m dating Prodigy. So you can have Jay’lee.

Roc: (shocked) What?

Mel: You heard me. (leaves with her bags)

I walked in Prod’s room and just sat my bags on the bean bag chair and crawled to Prod. He was sleep. I wrapped my arms around his waist and went to sleep. Finding him pulling me closer.

Ariah’s P.O.V. –

I stood infront of Cory. He looked down at me with sad eyes.

Cory: Where is Deon?

Ariah: He (a tear falls) He’s gone. He died.

Cory: WHAT! HOW!

Ariah: It was my fault. He begged me to not leave him when I was on a mission. So I took him with me and a man shoot at him. I tried to get him, but I couldn’t.

Cory: (Balls Up fist) Are you fucking crazy?!?!

Ariah: Cory….please.

Cory: (slaps Ariah) You’re a fucking bitch. You so damn careless. (kicks Ariah in the stomach) I can’t believe you.

I heard a Gun Shot. I looked up and saw Violet with a gun in her hand.

Violet: And you’re a fucking punk. (Shoots Cory in the head)

I teared up as Corahn fell down on the ground. He stares at me. He stop shaking and just lay there. The blood from his head pours on the floor.

Violet: You okay?