Chapter 22 - Seducing Daddy, Saves your Daughter.

Am I the only one, That Remembered Dede's Father coming for an visit? Not only that, but Kidnapping Dede. Leaving Diggy, Stranded somewhere...But Where? 70 % of this Chapter will be In Dede's P.O.V. Also, I changed the sprict (<---- Spell Check?) up alittle. ;)

________________________________________

(Dede's P.O.V.)

July 29, 2015.

I stared at The Chain that was on my leg. I sighed and swallowed my Spit. I haven't eatten in 1 week. Or drunk any thing. Where Is Diggy? Did anyone find out that I'm Gone? What did Jiven (Her Dad) Want from me? Why did he freaking Kidnapped Me? AND WHAT FOR!

Jiven; (Looks at Her) Ah, I see your awake. (Smirks) Now, How about we start with refreshing your old memory, Eh? Lets start off when you were 13. And Daddy didn't use a condum. And Little Jordyn had a Baby Girl. Her Name was Rose'mariée? (Dede Looks up at him) Ay, So it is Rose'mariée. Well, As you know, Today is the sweethearts Birthday. Mhhm,

Dede; (Glares At Him) She would've been 6 today. If it wasn't becuase of you, my baby would still be fucking alive!

Jiven; Woah, Now. If you really want your baby. She's atually Alive. (Dede looks at her with hopeless eyes) But, I'll give her too you, If you give me something of yours. (Rest his hands on Dede's Thigh)

Dede; And you'll Give my baby to me? Y-You Promise?

Jiven; Cross My Heart. (Licks His lips)

Dede; Thankgod, your my Step Father. (Glares at him) I'll look like you if I weren't your Step Daughter.