Chapter 13 - Impossible For Us.

Mel's Pov:

I walk out my bedroom in a Black Boy shorts, A Red Bra, and a gray tank top. I slide on my black socks and walk to the kitchen.

I see Prrodigy. I look at him. He stares at me. I scoff and roll my eyes. I walk pass him and grab the Juice. I open the top and pour a glass.

I drink down the jiuce in 3 swallows. I sit the glass in the sink and turn around. Prod is right there.

"Melanie." He says.

I roll my eyes and push him. "Back up." I snap. Prod shakes his head and smashes his lips into mines.

I kick him in the nuts and Punch him in the face. "Don't ever. I mean ever put your nasty used up lips on mines." I say and walk out the kitchen.

Driah rolls her eyes at me. I smirk and bump her shoulder hard and walk into my room. I close the door and blast up my music.

I dance to 'Both Of Us - Taylor Swift\B.o.B'. Ballet, Hip Hop, and some Shakira & Chris Brown moves.

I lift off the floor spinning in a circle in the air, I land perfectly on my tippy toes. I smile and spin on my left tippy toe foot. I let my right leg spin in the air.

I stop as my hair gets cut in my face. I sigh and grab my Hair. I put it in a messy bun.

I walk to my bed and rest my arm on the window stand. I lay my head on my arm and stare out the window. I see a frozen lake. I smile to myself and grab my Jacket and some Sneakers Skates.

*

Turns out Skating on Ice is just like Ballet.

I slide my earphones in my ear and listen to,

'What Hurts the most' By Cascada.

I slide across the hard frozen lake. No matter how hard my skates hit the ground, the lake doesn't break.

I pull my hood off and spin in the air.

I stop and turn around. He stares at me. A boy I have no idea who he is....

"Um who are you?" I ask. The boy smiles and skates to me. "Tequan Richmond. Ya know Drew from Everyone Hates Chris." He says.

"Oh, Wassup I'm Dreamz from Mindless Beauties." I say Tequan chuckles and skates behind me.

"Your a cool skater." He says.

I hold up my hand. "Look dude, I'm not getting into some relationship bro." I say truthfully. Tequan laughs.

"Nah Man, I'm interested into........." He bites his lip and looks down still skating around me in circles.

"Innto?" I ask. He takes a deep breath. "Your cousin. Ace." He says.

I scream and burst out in laughter. "OMG! HOW CUTE!"I yell.

Tequan grabs my mouth and covers it with my hand. "SHHHHH! You talk to much!" He yells. I laugh and push his hand away.

"Nigga come down. Somi is probably knocked out." I say. Tequan riases his eye brow.

"Ugh! Like she is tired and went to sleep!" I say. Tequan looks relieved.

"Oh."

I shake my head and walk off the lake. "I swear black people has issues." I mumble.

Tequan chuckles and sits down. He starts telling me how much he likes Somi.

SOMI'S POV:

I pull away from Bow Wow. "Shad.....No." I say. A few tears fall down my face.

Bow Wow shakes his head and kisses me. He grabs me by my waist. I kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck.