Chapter 1 - Life isn't always what you think.

Mel's Pov:

Its been the end of fall, winter is coming now. Ever since Livi ranned away We've been crampy. Some of the fans has been asking what happened to Livi And that they miss her. Not only that but New-new hasn't been the sam 

ever since Alex was gone. Somi has been alot secretive 

also. Prince's been inlove with some other chick well hoe. I guess he moved on.

But its been 1 & a half year since Livi left. She only left us this note that says she couldn't take her life anymore and that she couldn't live with us anymore.

So I guess we might as well hope for a Miracle and Pray 

she isn't dead since all the paramedics could fine was her scarf and her ring. Maybe she'll come back, Maybe we'll see her and talk some since in her. But if that doesn't happen. We'll have to force it and Let go of her ashes.........God I hope not. I wonder if she is alive what is she doing?

Livi's Pov:

I hide under the table with A'Mila is my arms. Drew looked under the table and frowned. Another glass broke. I grabbed his hand and held onto him. Drew had called the cops about the burglary. So we're waiting for them.

A Man in all black walked in the room. He smirked when he saw Me and Mila. Drew glared at the man and tackled him.

The Man gun fell to the floor. I dived for the gun and held it up. I shot the man in his leg. He couldn't really do anything now. *Le shrugs* Oh well.

I hear police sirens. A'Mila ran to me and grabbed my leg. I picked her up and hugged her. Cops came in and dived for The burglar.

*

"Girl, I'm telling you if Deon say another smart ass word to me some shit going down." My best friend Ariahna Said. I shook my head and let A'Mila run off.

"You got issues that only you can solve." I said. Ariah Shook her head and plopped down on the brown leather couch she bought.

Deon ran over to Ariah. "Yo ma!"

Ariah looks at me and grabs her belt. "You see this belt boy? You want it on yo ass! Say that again if you bad!" She threated Dee. (Deon)

Mila looks at Me then at Ariah. she quickly runs pass Ariah and to me. I gigle and hold A'Mila.

Dee looks like: 

polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=42396880

Ariah Looks like :

mrldavis.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/christina-milian-small.jpg

Ariah's baby daddy Also Drew's best friend walks in. "Ariah stop threatening people. You gon go to jail doing that." Corahn Says.

"Thankyou Cory (Corahn) Finally you agree with me." I say and high five Cory.

Cory looks like :

distilleryimage0.instagram.com/4cd8b9a490b811e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

My phone starts buzzing. I see Drew's name appear. I press answer and walks outside.

(Phone Convo)

Drew: Hello?

Livi: Yeah babe?

Drew: I was wondering if You Me and A'Mila Wanna go to the Italian resturant that just came out?

Livi: (Looks at Mila from the glass window and smiles. Mila is coloring on the coloring book. Mila is smiling. Mila looks up and waves at Livi. Livi laughs and waves back) Me and Mila would love too bae.