Chapter 8 - Searching For You.

Princeton's POV:

(The Next Day) 

 ___________________________

Stupid Me. 

Why did I change our pace ? 

Why did I cheat ? Why did I lie ? I was a jerk for hurting you .  

Stupid Me, Crawling back, 

Searching For You,  

But You ran out my life, 

Like it was nothing . 

Stupid me for breaking Your heart,   

Stupid Me, but hopefully, I'll find you...... 

~

Princeton 

_______________________________________         

I let Missing You Play through my Ipod, I sigh. I miss her so much. And the song Me and the boys wrote says it all. There a knock at the door. I open the door and see The person is Roc.

"Look Bro, I see you sad and all, So whats wrong ?" He asks.

I sigh. "I miss her, She ran away, and with my baby." I say. Roc sighs and sits down by me.

"That just mean her love is Strong bro, I mean you did brake her heart a million times. She's just trying to gaurd her heart. Trust me when i broke Cheyana's heart, I didn't move on until I saw Sommer, then i cheated on her and broke her heart I gave up, Then I saw teri, but she didn't want me, And now I'm with driah, And This time, I'm never gonna break her heart." Roc says.

I sigh and run my hands through my hair. "Its not that easy Roc!  She's the love of my life! The mother of my amazing Daughter! The best I ever had!" I say, truthfully. Roc sighs and nods.

"You think I didn't think the same When Cheyana got pregnat, and the baby was a boy. And he died when She got in that car crash. When It was my fault, i cheated on her with a whore, I was the person that made her die and lose her and my son." He says. Tears flow in his eyes. The never fall though.

I let my tears fall, just a few through. "I'm sorry about that, bro." I say. Roc shakes his head. "I'm over it man, Just realise  that You can be there for Livi, I can't for Cheyana. Go and find her prince. Go and save your girl before its to late." He says. I gasp at what he's saying.

"Really ?" I asks. Roc nods. "Go bruh, I got your back." He says. I smile and dap Roc. "Thanks bro." I say and stand up. I grab my bag and fill with clothes, My toothbrush, my toothpaste, my poem book, My phone & Ipod Charger & my brush. I grab my phone and Ipod and slide on my Jordans. I smile at Roc and wave goodbye.

I walk off the bus and call a taxi. I know only one person who knows excasly where Livi is. I tell the driver where to and look at the pictures I took of Livi & Mila.

 I smile to myself.

I'm coming to find you.

*

"Prince ? What are you doing here?" Ariah says. I hold up a paper of missing Livi. "Where is she ?" I asks. Ariah sighs.

"I can't tell you. I promised her I wouldn't." She says. I ball up one of my fis. "Fine then come with me, I mean you are my God sister." I snap. She sighs.