Chapter 3 - Why can't I just let our so called "Love" Burn ?

Livi's Pov:

Have you ever had that feeling where you hated what you looked liked. I'm going through that now.

I glance at the clock and see its 7:35 A.M. Drew should be getting ready for work. I slide out my bed and walk to the mirror. Disgust fills in me. I hate how careless Drew was with my body. I'm sore. My head hurts, face hurts, and back hurts.

I won't be able to run away.....Well not right now. A'Mila wouldn't want to let Drew. Even though she knows Drew isn't her daddy. I think she knows that?

After I'm finish with my 1 hour shower, I have on some black Basketball shorts, a White V neck tank top and my White and black Supras. I put my hair in a ponytail and run downstairs. I see Mila playing on her Frog Leap touch Screen.

"Morning Mommy!" She says and hugs my leg. "Can I spend the night at Auntie's Sommers' house?"

I sigh. She only met Somi once and Somi's already her 2nd godmoma. "Uh, hunny You can't. Somi um......she...........uhhhhh.......No. You just can't." I say. Mila frowns and pouts.

"Meanie." She says and stomps her foot. Stormimg back to the couch. She huffs and starts back playing her Frog Leap--Dora game.

*

I pull up at Ariah's House. I see Drew and Cory. This is my cuew. I jump out the car and tackle Cory. "YOU TOLD MY DAMN BABY WHAT SEX WAS!" I started giving him the Nudgie. Cory groaned as I pinned him on the floor and stood on his back.

"DREW AHHHHHHHH HELP ME! YOUR FIANCE WEIGHTS OVER 100! DAMN GET YO ASS OFF ME OLIVIA!" Cory Says. Voice filled with Pain. I laugh evily.

"Naw Man, I'm good." Drew says and walks off. I pull Cory's Arm and drag him to the pool that Ariah has in the back. Since its a ground pool it shouldn't be that hard to push him in the cold pool.

When I did, I smirked and walked back to Mila. We walk in Ariah's house. I have a spare key to her house Just like she does for me. I see Ariah and Dee siting down at the piano. Dee plays as Ariah sings.. I join in as Mila grabs Dee's Guitar and plays along.

"How do you- How you sleeeep!" Me and Ariah's voice conects and sings again.

"Found a letter you wrote me. Smells just like you." I sing as Ariah does the back ground of How do you sleep part.

When we finish my Phone is ringing from a Text. I grab my phone and see that Somi message me.

_____________________

Let_Me_Do_Me - Livi

Mrs. B@d@assB!tch! - Somi

_______________________

________________________

Aye whats up Trick . ?

From : Mrs. B@d@ssB!tch! To: Let_Me_Do_Me

_________________________

Lol, nothing . Bud Mila asked if she could visit you house for the night . O.o very shocking for me . !

From: Let_Me_Do_Me To: Mrs.B@d@ssB!tch!

___________________________________

Awwwww i feel so loved . ! ^.^

From: Mrs. B@d@ssB!tch! To: Let_Me_Do_Me

_____________________________________

-_- Nigga W.e -(Watever)-