Chapter 18 - Calling The Storm Of Drama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx6955ww-Cc&feature=related

Song for the WHOLE story. ^.^ Enjoy

Teri's POV:

I walked into the doctor Room. "Are You okay?" I ask. Mel shrugs.

"Making It." She says. I nod slowly. "Teri, Can You get Me a Glass Of water?" Mel asks. I nod and walk out.

I feel someone grab my arm. I look up and see its Kiki. She bites her lip at me. "Look we need to talk." She says. I sigh and walk into The Snack Place.

"5 Minutes, And Counting." I snap. Kiki starts.

"Well, The First time I saw You. I became Interested, i only wanted to smash you and break up. Its been that way for a long time. But I realise something. When I got My heart Ripped out of its socket when You said you didn't wanted me. I just blanked Out. Then, When I decided to win you back. I made a painting. And The painting was of you. But Roc took that from me. And You was so happy. I got mad and held it in. Me and Roc got into an argument which made me Bet Him. No Not because of You-"

I cut my eyes at her.

"Okay, Maybe becuase of You. But i did love you. Hell I still do. But The whole bloody thing about this is that, I hide my feelings, Roc seemed like the one because he looked like it. You looked at him like he was the only thing you loved. And I was just the one that Roc stole the words from. Just Because i'm a Girl, Doesn't mean I can't be with you. Winter, I Love You. Please, Please."

Kiki got on her knees. She had tears falling down her face. My phone starts singing. I just stand there. My voice mail plays.

"AYO! Dis Is Teri Beoooooctthhhh, Sorry I could answer. Prbably busy Or sleep. Aha! But Don't be shy. I ma call back. Mkay? Mkay! Later Beeeoooocthhes!"

Then A deep voice plays on my phone. Andre.

"Hey, Teri, I had a wonderful time with you last Friday. Hope we can have another fun time. Later!"

"You have a boyfriend?" She asks. Her voice cracks. I nod. "Yes." I say.

Kiki shakes her head. "You love me." She says. I roll my eyes at her. "No I don't." I snap.

Kiki glares At Me. "Proove it." She says and looks at the floor.

"Fine, I hate you, everything about you. Your nothing but lies. And You can go and fuck a bug for all I care. Later Bitch!" I snap.

"I thought you loved me?"

I sigh as Kiki looks up at me. She stands up. WHAM! Her hand hit my right cheek.

She Just Hit Me.

____________________________________

(Prince's POV:)

(In Prince's Dream)