Chapter 11 - The Beast Within.

Ight So I got annoyed with poeple asking and telling me to upload. So IF anyone asks me that when I send them a Letter to fans, I won't upload until next month. This shit makes my head hurt when you ask. Sorry if it seems rude but yeah, I'm irriated.

TO THA SHIT!

Mel's POV:

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO OUR ROOM!?!" Driah Yells.

I wave my hand in the air. "I did a little decoration." I said and smirks.

Driah looks at me. "I dare you to hit me. Ima kick yo ass so hard the whole Swat Team Won't be able to pull me off." I snap and sit down.

Driah rolls her eyes and walk to my face. "Fine." She says and punches me in the face.

I smirk and tackle Driah. I pound her in the face, Grab her by her hair and slam her onto the floor. Driah screams and kicks me in the face. I throw her Into the wall and Karate Kick her in the Jaw.

I puch her hard in the stomach about 5 times and grabs her neck Choking her. I Punch her hard in her lip. Then her eye, Then her nose. I put on a ring and puch her in the Cheek. I grab her hair and drag her around the bus.

Finally I smash her head on the ground. She blacks out. I smirk and wipe of her blood that she cause when I puched her in the nose..

Revenge Is so sweet I smirk and wink at The Girls..

"She shoulda never did that." I say and walk out.

*

"Mel..." I open my eyes and see Prodigy lean over me. I screan and punch him in the jaw.

"OW!" he says and holld his Jaw.

"Nigga whats wrong with you! It is 4:34 A.M and you waking me up! The hell you want?!" I snap.

Prod sits on my bed. "Take Me back. Please." He says. I laugh. Tears fall from laughing.

"Oh goodness! That was funny As Fuck!" I say. Prod sighs.

"Aww Babes. You shoulda figure out what ya had. Now You have nothing but Driah The HOE! Just Like you." I say.

Prod shakes his head and glare at me. "Fine." He snaps and storm out the door. I roll my eyes and smirk, laying back down.

*

I glaance at my outfit. Black Leather Pencil Skirt, A Red Leather shirt, thats stops 3 inches away from my belly button, A black leather jacket, A Red Belly Buttom Ring that has Sexy on it and some 7 inch Red Bone Heels.

My hair is down in curls. I have some Red eye Shawdow on and some black eyeliner also. My nails have Red tips on them and A black Gucci shades.

I walk out of my room and smirk when I see Driah's Lip is still sore. "Awww Poor Bitch!" I say and innocent smile.

I smirk and grab Money's Car Keys. "You can't go anywhere with Money's Car!" Prod says.

I gasps. "I don't give a fuck!"

I start walking. "Stop puting up an act. Your still the innocent Melanie." Driah snaps.

I turn around slowly. "Bitch..I'm the beast Within. Look it up Whore!" I snap "Oh and this bitch kicked your ass." I said and walk out.

*

I walk into the club and look around. Lots of people are here. I walk to the Bar. "A Martini.." I say. The man winks at me and makes my drink.

I smell it. Smells like regular Martini's So I drink it down. I walk to the dance for and get lose. I grind, body roll, and twerk as hard as I can.