Chapter 19 - You think they'd know you. But they just met the real you.

Livi's POV:

"PRINCETON LET ME EXPLAIN!" I yelled. Me and Prince was aguring. He thinks I'm cheating on him.

"Princeton. SHUT THE FUCK UP! I HAVEN'T HAD SEX IN FUCKING 3 MONTHS AND 29 DAYS! HOW? BECUASE THE BOYFRIEND OF MY LIFE AND BABY DADDY, FUCKING RAN AWAY WHEN I AND MILA NEEDED HIM! SO HOW THE HELL COULD I HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE?" I yelled.

Prince stares at the floor. "I- I'm sorry. I just thought-"

"You thought nothing." I snap.

Mila comes downstairs crying. "Moma, Daddy, Why are yall yelling?" She asks. I frown.

"No One's fighting baby." I say. Mila looks up at me.

"Are you sure?" She asks. I slowly nod.

"Yes Mami, Come Here to papi!" Princeton says. Mila runs into Princeton's arms and snuggles. She pulls my arms and hugs Me and Princeton.

"Una familia que reza unida, permanece unida." She says.

(Spanish For dummies: She said 'A family that Prays together, Stays Together.')

I look at Prince. He mouths 'I'm sorry' I mouth back 'Its cool.'

(NO ONE'S POV:)

Livi: (She puts Mila to bed and kisses her on the cheek) Well always be a familia. (Forces a toothless Smile)

Mila: Promise? ::(

Livi: (Knows its a lie.) I- I- I promise. (Does the Pinky Promise) Go to sleep Baby Girl.

Mila: Yes Ma'am.....

Livi: (Stands Up)

Mila: Mommy?

Livi: Yeah?

Mila: Even if we have bad differences, We still have to stick together. Like a real Family. (Dases Off to sleep)

Livi: (Shocked that she said that) And we will sweetie. (Sighs) Soon. (Kisses Mila on the cheek and turns off Mila's Lamp. She leave the room and walks Into Her and Princeton's Room)

Prince: (Looks at Livi) You good?

Livi: Yep. (Pops on the P)

Prince: I'm sorry about all of that...

Livi: (Shakes HEad) Its good.............

Prince: (Grabs Livi's waist) I love you.

Livi: I love you more. (Smiles alittle and falls asleep)

SOMI'S POV:

I walked out my room meeting Bow Wow. I glared at him.

"Its fucking 3:23 A.M. Where the hell have you been!?!" I asked.

Bow Wow shrugs and walks pass me. I sniff him. He smells like Purfume. And its Not mine.

I walk in.

"Shad, Take off your shirt."

"Why?"

"Shad take off the shirt!"

"For what?"

"JUST TAKE OFF THE DAMN SHIRT SHAD!"

He pulled his shirt off and turned around. He had Hickies, And scratches on his back. They couldn't be mine because I was a Vigirn. I gasp. Tears fell down my cheek.

"Y-you -- How could you?" I ask. Bow Wow sucks on his lip and walks to me. I slap him hard on his cheek. He clenches his jaw.

"OW!" He yells. I punch him hard in his face. "IT SHOULD HURT! YOU CHEATED ON ME!" I yelled. "HOW COULD YOU! AFTER ALL THE SHIT I DID FOR YOU! YOU'D GO AND DO THIS!"

I storm out the room. I hear people run after me. I don't stop I never will.

I jump off the bus with my SkateBoard in my hands. I jump on it and Skate as fast as I can.

"SOMMER STOP!" teri's Voice is the closet to me. I forgot she been in track ever since the 7th grade. Tears make it out my eyes and fall down as I skate faster.

Evenutally the Voice dissapear. I stop skating and see I'm at a River. I smiles as I remember when My Mom and I used to go to a River and Swim. I haven't swim ever since then.

I Sit on the edge of the water. I sigh as I sit my feet in. I was about to leave until....

Someone pushes me in.

____________________________________________

This chapter is very short. So since its Short.

THIS IS A FREE CHAPTER. UNLIMITED :)

Comment And Vote Plz.