Chapter 10 - Finally Found You..My Lover.

Song: Late Nights & Early Mornings - Marsha Ambrosius <3

(Location: In New Mexico)

Princeton's POV:

I was at the Skate Park. I know Livi is upsessed with Skating, so she has to be here. Right?

However New Mexico has over 12 Skate Parks. I sighed and grabs a map. I looked at the map. 1 last Skate Park left/

Skate Park: Cliff Drive.

For Teens & kids 1-18,

Dancing Ground,

Stepping Ground,

And a Music Store.

I knew by then that Livi would go somewhere like this. I jumped in my car And drove to the place.  I pulled up there and grabbed my Green Skate Board.

I skated inside the place. First I had to Skate threw a tunnel, then I had to jump over these garbage cans.

 I make it there. No sign of Livi. I sigh. I sit on a bench and run my hand through my hair. I put my head through my hands. I cry as i let my mind play over every thing me and livi been through.

I took her V-card, gave her a Promise RIng,

Got caught cheating, got back together, promised not to cheat, and what did i gdo again CHEATED!

I let the tears swell up. "Yo bruh, you aight?" A voice says. I look up and see some chick asking me if I'm cool.

"Yeah, Who are you?" I asks.

The girl looks at me shocked. "Jay'lee. Your princeton right?" She asks. I sigh. "Look, I don't have time for-"

"You got my cousin pregnat with a girl named A'Mila!" She says.

 I look up. "Wait, you know where Livi is ?" I asks. She nods slowly. "She's over there...Why?" She asks. I grab my board and skate to Livi.

"OLIVIA!" I yell. She turns around. Her face goes form Happy to shocked, to happy? "Princeton?" She asks.

I smash my lips into hers. I pull her to me by the waist. She slowly kisses me back. I smile inside. My heart fills up with smiles and warmth. Livi slides her hands to my shoulder. I pull away and look her in the eyes. "Okay, I'm sorry for everything I did, I came all the way to new mexico, threaten my God sister who will kill me in a heart beat, Had got cussed out and kicked by a Little 2 year old boy. And looked at every park in New Mexico, and Will jump out a cliff for you." I say. I will jump off a cliff for her. I love her truthfully. "Take Me back, Be my real love. Stay with me my love. Stay in my heart." I say.

She tears up. She doesn't say anything instead she just nods her head. Slowly. I smile and kiss her. My heart skip beats. The inside of me is back warm. I pull away from the kiss and look for A'Mila. "Where is Mila?" I asks, Worried. Livi smiles and points behind me.

I turn around and see Mila skating. She is actually really good for a 1 year old. Like really! I walk to her. "Mila?" 

She looks up. Her eyes lights up. "DADDDY!!!!" She says and jumps into my arms. I hold her close in my arms. She cries in my arms. "I missed you daddy." She says.

 A few tears fall down my face, However I kiss Mila on the cheek. "I won't leave you ever again. I promise." I whisper in her ear. She looks at me and smiles. I look her deep in her eyes. Her eyes changes to Golden Brown. She lays her head on my shoulder.