Chapter 15 - Rolling Love around Like A Dice.

Teri's POV:

"What do you mean bet?" I ask Roc & teri. They look at me. Anger and pain fills me. However tears fills my eyes. "ALL THIS TIME! OUR LOVE WAS A JOKE. A PIECE OF NOTHING! YOU ONLY BET ON ME LIKE I'M SOMEONE'S PRIZE! What was the bet?" I look at Kiki.

Her face emotionless. "WHAT WAS THE BET!" I yell. She tears up.

"To have your heart and your V-Card." She says low. I punch a wall. It cracks in pieces. Roc walks to me. His hand touches my shoulder. I punch him hard in the mouth. His lip bleeds. Kiki opens her arms to me. I kick her hard in the jaw and walk out.

I run off the bus, crying hard. The rain pouring down. Wind blowing.

How would bet on someone? Someone You love? I thought they loved me?

A Player got her heart broken by two Players.

Mel's POV:

I heard everything. So Roc didn't have feelings for me. Tears fill up my eyes. I walk into the room. Roc's eyes tears up. He shakes his head. "So all this time....You Used me?" I ask. A few tears fall. Prod walks in.

"Hey Yal- Woah! What the hell happened in here?" Prod asks.

"2 Players, Being Bastards." I spat and walk out. Roc grabs my arm. "Mel.....Don't." He says. I snatch my arm away.

"Stay Away from me." I spat and walk out the room. I hear Prod and Roc call my name.

I have to be the one getting the broken heart. I shake my head and slam my door close. I pull out my clothes, I grab some Black Leather pants, A Red Half top that has Bad on it in Black, Some Black 6inch heels, A Leather belt. I grab my Belly Ring and shove it n the hole. I groan at the pain.

I jump out the window. I leave my window open. I pull out my phone. And text Chatel.

SwagLikeFire - Mel

LoveMeFuqMe - Chatel

Aye, Telly, I'm on my way to the Hang Out! Meet ya there.

From SwagLikeFire To: LovemeFuqMe

________________________________________________________

Ight, See ya there nigga!

From: LoveMeFuqMe To: SwagLikeFire

______________________________________________