Mini Chapter Of 20 - The Truth Lies On The Table.

Song : Happy - Leona Lewis

Somi's POV:

I force myself to Swim. The water slams my body in diffrent Directions. Slamming me hard agianst The Rock. I black Out.

Darkness Surrounds Me. This woulld have never happened. If I didn't open my heart.

I feel Like I'm alone. No Wonder Livi ran away, No One understood her. Like Livi, No One understands How I'm feeling.....

And That Is.........Pain.

Teri's POV:

I sit By Sommer's Bed. Her skin is pale. She has dark Circles under her eyes. Her lips are chap.

I remember the doctor telling us what happened. "Sommer Is in a Coma. When She drowned in the river, It blocked out her Breathing Circalation. But thanks to the Life Support, She'll be okay. I hope."

Tears fill my eyes. Somi could die. She could die. Have you ever thought of that?

A felt a hand rub my back. I look and saw it was Andre. He didn't say anything. All Of the girls was crying. Even Driah.

"I think We should pull the plug." My eyes shoot up. I glare at Bow Wow. So does everyone else. "What? I'm telling the truth! Somi has been in this hospital for 3 days. 3 Days! Its her fault for killing her damn self!" Bow Wow says.

We all glare at Bow Wow. "Your a Heartless Bitch!" I yell. I stand up and step in Bow Wow's Face. "I can't believe You! She's Fighting to live And Your thinking about pulling the plug?!? Are You crazy?" By this time, I'm ready to Muder Bow Wow.

Bow Wow shakes his head. "I'm just telling the Truth!" He says. He shakes his head. "You think Sommer want to live? Why would she jump off a Cliff? Thats Just Stupidity!"

"Thats Me fucking Sister Your Talking about." Kiki snaps. She stands up, ready to pound Bow Wow also. I roll my eyes at Kiki.

"I wonder why You couldn't stand up For You Twin sister?" I snap. Kiki glares at Me. I roll my eyes again.

"What? Wanna hit me agian?" I snap. Everyones eyes shoot up.

"What Do You Mean Hit?" Andre Says. I shrug. "Kiki thought it would be fun to hit on Me becuase I dated You." I say.

Kiki's Fist balls Up. I shrug and walk away.

Somi's POV:

My Mind Plays Over And Over. I keep My Head In the Memory. When I fell in the water, I feel backwards. Pause, I paused the image in my head and looked. I gasped In My head As I realise who the Person was who Pushed Me In.

And That Person Or Shall I say People.

Bow Wow, And Driah....

__________________________________________

This Is A Mini Clip.