Chapter 12 - Real Bosses Talk & Hoes walk.

JAY'S POV:

I walk down the stairs and end up meeting my dad. I roll My eyes and walk to the Kitchen.

"Jay'lee We need to talk." He says. I roll my eyes and pull out the Mexican Rice & Fahitas Ma cooked. Dad sighs.

"Look, Princess-"

"Why did you hit me? Do you hate me?" I asks. Dad shakes his head.

"WHAT! NO ofcourse not. Baby Girl I'm trying to Protect you!" He says and walks to me. I step a few feet away from him.

Dad hugs me. "I promise to never hit you. I didn't mean to baby girl. I just can't stand to see my baby Girl growing up." Dad says. Tears fill in my eyes.

"I'm sorry Daddy." I say. Dad shakes his head.

"No Baby Girl I'm sorry. I just don't like the Bad Girl of you."

"Dad...I got that Trait From Mom." I say. He sighs. "I know."

I smile. "But I'll always be your Black Jetty Princess." I say. Dad smiles. "I know that Princess." He says and kisses me on my head.

I smile as Dad looks at me. "Well I'm going to bed. Your Mom will kill me if I don't." He says and winks Playfully. Dad leaves the kitchen and walks to his & Ma's room.

I smile alittle and recook the food.

*

I walk to the window. I see Nick. I sigh and open my window. Nick comes in.

"Nick, You should go." I say. Nick shakes his head and kisses me.

"I love you Jay. Your father is not in this relationship Just you and Me." He says.

I sit on my bed. "Your funeral." I say. Nick rolls his eyes and sits down next to me. I to Mute off and watch Abduction Tay Lautner's Movie.

______________________

Song: Mind your Manners - Chiddy Bang\Icona Pop

______________________

Nick started to kiss me on my neck. I groaned and pushed him away. "Stop." I say and continue watching the movie.

Nick looks at me. "Why can't we fuck?" He asks. I look at him.

"Bitch have you lost yo mind?!? I don't fuck no one. AND I MEAN NO ONE. Get the fuck out!" I say.

____________

(No One's Pov)

____________

Jay: (POV: TF He thinks I am? Some hoe?)

Nick: Jay why you fronting? You know you want this dick.

Jay: (POV: Hmmmm, Let see here) Hmmm, Stand up.

Nick: (Stands up) (POV: Bout damn time)

Jay: (Karate Kicks Nick in the balls)

Nick: (Falls on the ground, Holding his balls in a Fatal Position) My Nicky Jr. (Sucks lips in pain)

Jay: GET THE FUCK OUT MY ROOM! (Kicks him in the stomach)

Nick: (Jumps out the window)

Jay: OH AND GET THIS PIECE OF SHIT RING! (Throws it at Nick and Slams her window shut) (POV: Smh!)

[ The Next Day, 11:00 A.M. ]

Princeton's & Ariah's Beach House; In the Kitchen.

Livi: (POV: What a lovely dayy! :)) (Gets up and walks in Prince bathroom. ~ She has on Some Light Sky Blue Ripped Jeans, a White Polo shirt and some Sky Blue Supras. Her hair is In a high Pony Tail with a White Bow on her head. She has on some Nerdy Glass that are black.) (Walks In Mila's Room) Mila Baby?