Chapter 21 - Laugh At My Pain, Laugh At My Humor.

Livi's POV:

I smile at Mila. She stares at Her Homework. Yep my baby has homework. She's Homeschooled, But for a 4 year old, She's Pretty smart. She's On a 3 grade level.

"Moma Is This right?" Mila asks. I grab her paper and look.

Number 2 And Number 6 was wrong. "Baby you got 2 wrong. C'mere And Let Me Show you." I said, Mila hops on my lap.

After I show her, She reworks on the problem and gets it correct. "Thanks Mami!" She says. I smile and kiss her on the cheek.

"No problem Baby. Now You hungry?" I ask. Mila nods and puts her Homework up.

"Okay, I'll Make dinner, Go play with Daddy." I say. Mila smiles and nods.

I put my Earphones in my ear. I listen to Akon 'Don't Matter' I smile as He sings the truth.

Someone wraps the arms around me. I smile and turn around. "Hey Babe." I say to Prince. He Smiles and kisses me softly.

I kiss him back then pull away. "Stop, I'm Cooking!" I say. Prince chuckles and smacks me on my butt and walks to Mila.

-

I set the table. Mexican Rice, Empandas (SP?), Mashed Potatoes, Green Peas, And Grilled Chicken.

After Mila says Grace We start eating. Mila tells us about something shocking.

"Mama," I look at Mila. "I want a Baby Brother Or Sister."

"W-what?" I ask. Prince looks at me. "Uhhh, Baby Girl. We won't have be having Babies at the moment." Prince says.

Mila pout. "Why not?" She asks, her lip poking out. She does that puppy face that no one can resist. Her eyes changes to Blue-Hazel.

"Awww, Okay Me and Daddy.....will try." I say and look at Prince. He look at me. And mouths 'We will?' I shrug and start back eating.

Somi's P.O.V:

"Guys, This is not good." I say.

Teri nods. "I think we Need to find Livi, And Prince and whoever's with her. Like in a hurry. If we don't then Bow Wow and Khalil will kill us easily." Teri says. I nod and pull out my phone.

"Hey Livi......Yeah How do you feel about going on tour, Just for like 4 months then we'll get ready for school..Wanna Join again?........Well, We can Make Mila A Bed........Yeah, Okay! Awsome!" I hung up.

"What she says?" Newnew asks.

"She said and I quote 'You will have to drag My Culo Out of this damn House if you think I'm walking to that Rachet, Drama Whack, Tour bus' She said alot more cussing, But I'm not repeating that." I say.

Mel smirks. "I got an Idea. Hand me the phone."

I give mel the phone.

"Hey Livi.....YEAH ITS ME!......AHAA........Livi I miss you. Everything isn't the same without you.....Please come on tour with me.....Yay! I love you too. Bye!" Mel hung up. "She's Coming In a Week! With Some friends along it."

Everyone looks at Mel with their mouths hung. "What?" she asks. I snap my mouth close.

"How you do that?" I ask her. She smirks. "Mama, Got her ways." She says and walks in Her Bedroom.

"Okay, So Livi will be here in a week and two babies will be joining tour. Lets start making bedroom!" Ray says and smiles.