Chapter 2 - Moving Mountains.

.Somi's Pov:

There she is.. The one I cried about, Everytime Prince says crap about: I have to fight him. The one that half of us is still looking for. Livi weak smile.

I teared up and bear hugged her. "God I missed you!" I yell. People stare. I flip them off and turn my attention back to Livi. I look at her hand and see a solid rock on her ring finger.

"Your m-married?" I asks. Livi smirks.

"Engaged." She says and walks pass me. I grab her wrist.

"Look Olivia, I know you hate me but, Me and some of the girls have been wondering all alround the world for you." I say truthfully. Livi sighs. She shrugs.

"Yall haven't care about me so Why now and how did you know I was Livi?"

I give her the 'Really Bitch' Look. "You look just like Your twin sister."

Livi smiles a real smile. "Do you wanna see my daughter A'Mila?" She asks. I nod.

Livi holds up her phone and press pictures. 59 Pictures shows of Livi's baby A'Mila. One has a picture of a light carmel skin tone baby with Eyes that are Gray-Blue. "Her eyes." Is all I can say.

"When she was sick her eyes was Gray-Blue." Livi says. "Oh"

*

We sit down and talk about everything thats been happening. "Somi you can't tell them....You just can't. I don't want A'Mila to meet Prince. He isn't going to hurt my baby like he did me." She says. I nod and Handshake on it.

Livi smiles. "Ya know I hate to say it but.....I kinda missed you." She says. I smile.

"I have that affect on people." I tease. Livi laughs and eats some of her Strawberry Bagel. I smile and sip on my Vinnila-Strawberry Latte.

By the time we leave, I walk to a fried chicken store and buy two big buckets of fried chicken, and Mac & Cheese. I walk to the bus which is 2 blocks away.

*

"Here+ Your chicken!" I yell. Everyone rushes in tacking me over Chicken. "Look damn it! I may have chicken but yo ass show nuff aint bout to tackle me over it!"

Teri kisses me on the cheek. I squeal and scrub off the kiss thats gonna stain my face "Awwww Don't front cuz'" She says and walks to the table with 4 chicken wings and mac & cheese.

I growl and grab 3 wings and a napkin and walk to my room. Bow Wow walks in an hour later. "Hey bae." He says. I smile at him.

"Hey." I say and start back texing Livi. Bow Wow lays by me.

"Who you texting ?" He asks. I press off on my phone. "No one." I innocent smile.

Bow Wow looks at me, frowns and turns around. I stare at him for a second. I grab his hand and pull him to me. "Whats wrong bae ?" I asks.

Bow Wow shakes his head and stands up. He walks out the room slamming the door. Dang who has his panties in a twist.

I shrugged and texted Livi good Night and turned off my phone. I layed down in bed and went to sleep.

Livi's Pov:

I woke up with Drew right by me. I blush alittle and stood up. I walked to the bathroom. My hair was jacked up. Right back curly. I sighed and grabbed a pair of sweat pants and a tank top. With my Red Victoria Secrets Underwear.

I closed the door and locked it. Just incase. I stripped down and examine my body. Tears came to my eyes. I had a purple bruise on my Thigh close to my area.