Chapter 9 - The Good Girl has became a Tough Fighter.

Jay's POV:

Now I'm in my room. Blasting my radio as loud as it can go. I don't give a fuck anymore. Fuck it.

I looked at my ring and sighed. God ima miss him. So much.

Mel's POV:

I walked to Driah's Room and knocked on the door. She opened the door and raised a brow.. "We should talk." I say. She opens her door wider. I walk in and sit down.

"I think My boyfriend is cheating." I say. Driah looks shocked. "W-why?" She asks. I sigh.

"He doesn't answer his phone when I talk to him, he doesn't text me back and When we're together its an arkward silence." I say.

Driah looks at the floor. "Why are you asking me ?" She asks. I weak smile. "I trust you, and Your the classy one out of all of us." I say.

Driah sighs. "Okay, How about You just try and explain it to him. Maybe that will help ." She says. I smile and nod. I give her a hug.

"Thanks." I say.

I walk out the room and walk back into my bed room. I see Prod in the room with a towel wrapped around his wiast, I bite my lip and walks to him. I sit infront of him and wrap my legs around his waist.

"Hiiii." I say innocently. Prod raises a brow. He shakes his head and walks out with a pile of clothes in his hand. I sigh and jump off the dresser. I walk out my room and walk into the kitchen. I get me a glass of Orange Juice and walk to my room.

But I stop when i see something I wouldn't never wanna see.

Prodigy and Driah kissing.

So the bitch wanna take my man! And Prodigy Wanna cheat ??! BITCHES ARE GETTING THERE FUCKING ASS WHOOPED!

I stormed into the room. "SO YOU BITCHES WANNA GO BEHIND OTHER BITCHES BACK HUH!?!?"

Driah and Prod pulls away and stares at me. Everyone rushes into the room. I smirk and walk out of the room. Everyone follows me.

"Melanie its not what it looked li-"