Chapter 14 - The Battle Of Love.

Mel's POV:

"Mel, Come on out. Kiesha brought food." Somi says.

I sit on my bed and keep my head in my hands. Pain. Something that everyone has to go through. However, its always pain. I hear a knock on my door. I don't speak. I don't smile.

Why smile when it only last for 1 minute? It will waste smiles for the children that really needs it.

My door opens. I look and see Diggy. I lay down and pull the covers over my head.

"Aye, Sis you aight?" He asks. Ever since diggy got on here, he's been like my bro.

I shrugged and closed my eyes. Diggy sighed. "Mel don't do this to yourself." He says. I look at him.

"Daniel. Don't come at me with that crap! Okay." I snap. He clenches his jaw and stand up.

"FIne." He says and walks out, slamming my door shut.

I roll my eyes and put my Beats on.

I listen to 'Listen to your heart.' Its the only song that has my mood. Tears pour out of my eyes.

The door opens, and there he is. Standing there. With tears in his eyes. I look him dead in the eyes. He walks in and close the door. He crawls on the bed to me. He holds me in his arms. He continues crying.

Prod's POV:

(Minutes before)

I stare at the picture I held of her. The picture that makes me want to scream for her, call her name. Tell her to take me back. No matter how hard I do, nothing helps. She doesn't show me her love anymore.

All becuase I was a stupid! And sex craved. I ruined Mel & Driah's relationship. Broke Mel's heart and made her change. All because of me.

I grabbed the song book, and ran out of my room. I knocked at Mel's door, and walked in. She stared out the window. Tears falling. Eyes red from me.

She looks at me. I feel the pain go stronger. I crawl on the bed and hold her. Not wanting to let her go. We sit there crying our eyes out. I finally stop my tears.

I grab Mel's hand. "Come on I need to show you something." I say. She nods slowly.

We run to the 2nd living room. I sit on the Piano. Close my eyes, and take a deep breath.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl5mofDpmpI&feature=related

I'm in a world of Me & Mel.

(I wrote this song; Similair to Listen to your heart by D.H.T Just a slower version)

I know their something you feel just like me.

I know I put you through that pain, and mi-se-ryy.

But just - juuust

listen to your heart,

Yeah, Just listen to your heeart

and please just remember to listen to your heart,

How you used to be mine, How you used to love me.

How you smiles,

Which light up the room,

Heeeyy,

I feel your pain,

I feel your so-rr-ooww,

But just listen heart, and feel it feel the samme-

OHhhhhhhhhh, Listen to your heart.

Eyy, ey, ey, --- Listen to your heart,