Chapter 17 - Dreams Fill Of Tears.

Mel's POV:

(In her dream)

"Where Am I?" I ask My self. I see a bright Red Light. I crawl to the light.

"Aunti Mel?" A Voice says. I turn around and find a girl who looks about 7. She has Light Carmel Skin Tone, Long Brown hair with Real Blonde highlights. She smiles, Green Bracets shows, dimples pops out. Her eyes are a Hazel-Brown color. She walks up to me.

"W-who are you?" I stutter. The Girl smiles wider. "I'm Your Cousin, But moma says Your Her God Sister. So Hi Aunti!" She says. I gasp.

"Y-your Olivia's Daughter-"

"A'Mila." She says. I was about to speak but she spoke more. "A'Mila Mariee Perez."

"Oh, Well What are you doing in my dreams?" I ask. She sighs.

"Well, Mom.........Her and.....Daddy aren't doing so good......Lets Just say.....A New One Is Coming Soon." She says. I raise a brow.

"Livi's Pregnat?"

"Not Yet, But You should Look at The Reflection Of The Moons Water. Then You'll Know." She says.

"Wait! What?" I asks her. She Smiles. "Find Out For Your Self." She says and disappears.

I sigh and sit down, But I fine myself sitting by a Pond. I sigh.

My Mind Shows Two Pictures. Roc.....& Prod.

"Who Are you gonna Chose?' My Mind Asks me.

I look at The Sky. "Grandma...If Your Listening. Tell me... Who's The One For Me?" I asks. Looking up at the stars.

Silence fills in me.

A Picture blows away. I stare at the Ground and See The Person.......Is Roc..

I gasp. "That easy Huh?" I ask Looking at the sky. I can feel Grandma Smile. I smile alittle.

"Now I just Need to wake Up." I say. I jump into The Pond. The Water is Dark. Black. The Moonlight Shines. It shows off some Light.

I smile and swim.....

(End Of Dream)

"Melanie? Please....Wake up...Don't Leave me." A Voice says. Something wet hits my face. I open my eyes and see Roc. He crys harder. "I can't Believe I did this to her. Risked her life. I'm such a Dumb Ass."

"Roc..." I say. My Voice is weak.

Roc's POV:

A Soft, Tender Voice calls before me. I look at Mel. She stares me Down. "Melanie?" I ask. A few more Tears fall on her cheek. She blinks and looks me in the eyes. A Small Smile spreads on her face.

She sits up. I grab the pillow and push it to her back so she won't hurt her back.

She grabs my hand. "Roc....Don't worry about it." She says. She leans to my face. My heart jumps.

Her pale Pink lips Touches Mines. I slowly kiss back. I grip her face and kiss harder. She makes a noise. I pull away and rest my head on her lap. She takes a Breather and runs her hands through my short curls of hair.

If only she'd chose me......

"Roc.." Mel says. I look up at her. Her eyes are staring me down.

"Yeah?" I ask. She leans to my face.

"I chose Yoou." She says.

My heart does flips. I smile and kiss her.

Mel Giggles. She shakes her head at me and grab my hand. Mel's Eyes sparkles. Tears fill them. I trun around and see Prod standing there.

Livi's POV:

I shake my head and start walking away. Chris Grabs My face and smashes his lips into mines. I groan and try to push him off.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!" Princeton yells. Chris Finally pulls away. Princeton's face is red. He glares at Me And Chris.

"How Could You Livi." He says. Tears fill his eyes. I shake my head and snatch my hand away from Chris. I glare at Chris. He smirks.

I turn around and find Prince gone. I run after him. But Chris Holds Me Back. "NO!" He yells. Jay holds up at gun.

"Let her go. Or die." She say. Chris Freezes up. He lets me go. I charge after Prince. "PRINCETON!" I yell. He's Sitting down Holding Mila. She asleep. I sit down by Prince. "Prince Let me Exp-"

"I Know, I saw Him forcing You to kiss him." He says. He stares at the stars. I look at him. He tries to not look at me. I groan and grab his face.

I slam my lips into his. He kisses me back slowly. "I only love You Princeton." I say. He nods.

"I hope so." He Mumbles. I lay my head on his shoulder.

Dede's POV:

(In Dede's Dream)

"STOP!" I yell as I run to My dad. I punch him as hard as I can in his back. He continues to choke Mom. I scream as Mom's Lifeless body falls on the ground. He looks at me.

"This Is Your fault!" He yells. I shake my head and start running. My head gets slammed on the ground. I scream as Dad rips off my clothes.

He raped me.

"That'll teach you to mind you on damn business!" He says. I tear up. He smirks and kicks me hard in my stomach.

I groan and cough up blood.

(End OF Dream)

"DEDE! SNAP OUT OF IT!" Diggy yells. I scream and open my eyes, I see Diggy looking down at me. He sighs in relief. I burst out in tears. Diggy kisses me on the head and holds me.

"He- He raped me." I say. Diggy riases an eyebrow. "Who?" He asks. I start to panick. "My Dad..." I say. Diggy shakes his head at me and kisses me on the cheek.

*

(Two Days Later)

Knock Knock!

I giggle and push Diggy away from me. He pouts and starts back eating the Twizzers We was sharing. I open the door. A Gasp excapes my mouth.

My Father Has Came back To Get Me....

_______________________________________________________

CLIFFFYYYYY!!!! :D

LMAO!

Okay So, Today i had a Somewhat Free day. Still had cheerpractice, but I got out early.

I need 50 Votes and 37 Comments, Because- Wait You Should already know. -_-

But Mad Inlove With This Song! ^.^

-

Niya.