Chapter 16 - Dangerous Perez.

Mel's POV:

I Sighed as I flipped the channel. Keisha, Money & Walter has Grounded Me for 6 months. Now I only have 2 Months and 26 Days. Its October Now. Which Means for Halloween I won't be dressed as...NOTHING!

I sigh and groan. I lay My head on my Pillow and try to Go to sleep.

(The Next Day )

I woke up from my deep sleep. I glanced at the Clock. 7:45 A.M. I threw the covers on the other side of the bed and stretched My legs Out.

I sighed as The Cold Air blew. I ran to the window and shut tthe window Close. I sighed as I finally have warmth, surrond me. I smile and sit on my bed. I grab my Ipod. Theres a knock on my door. I sigh and open the door. Roc Looks me up and down. I look down and see I only have on a T-Shirt. That stops at my lower Thigh.

"You wanted?" I ask. Roc Sighs. "Mel Forg-"

I slam the door shut, However Roc's Foot, And Hand Holds the door. "Mel You are being Mad Diffucult." Roc says. I roll my eyes and sit on my bed. Roc crawls on the bed. He grabs my chin.

"Mel-"

"Don't even Think About Kissing Me!" I snap. Roc sighs. "Why Are You So Stubborn!" He say and gets up. I roll my eyes.

"My foot up your ass Will Be stubborn." I mumble. Roc groans and walks out the room, slamming my door shut. I roll my eyes again. The hell He think He is!

Someone knocks on my door again. I open it and is shocked to see Prod. He smiles alittle. "I can't sleep." He says. I smile alittle and let him in. I close the door as Prod sits on the floor.

I raise a brow. "It would be Disrespectful, If I didn't ask To Sit on Your bed." He says. I roll my eyes and grab Prod's hand. I sit on the bed and Shove him next to me.

"Well Then." He says. I giggle and kiss him on the cheek. Prod Blushes. He sits up and rest his head on the headboard. I smirk and grab his hand. "Wanna Do Something Fun?" I ask. Prod slowly nods.

I giggle and pull off My T-Shirt. Prod's Eyes gets big. He scoots away from me. I roll my eyes. "Nigga Calm Down. We going out For a Party. Tonight." I says. "We going Shopping."

Prod shurgs. "Ight!"

(NO One's POV:)

Prod: (Stands Up and Heads to The door) By The Way, You body Has Increased. (Winks)

Mel: (Rolls Eyes. She starts Unclipping her bra.) Leave.

Prod: (Licks Lips) Leaving! *(Walks out and closes Door) (POV: Damn She Fine!)

Mel: Such A Perve. (POV: But I kinda Like It.)

LIvi's POV:

Me and Everyone (Livi's gang) Are At The Park. Its somewhat A Private park. I'm Playing with Mila.

"Moma!" Mila says, She giggles. Her eyes are Golden Brown. She smiles at me. "So The girl who is offically 2. What Do You wanna Do Now?" I ask. She points at Prince Reading.

"Tackle Daddy." She says. I smirk. "Deal."

We get into pistion. "Ready.......GO!" MIla yells and runs. "WHAT HAPPEN TO SET!?" I yell while running. Mila yells.

"ITS BEEN DELETED!" She Giggles. Me And mila Tackle Princeton. He chuckles.

"I guess Yall Love Tackling Me Huh?" Prince asks. Mila smiles and nods. She hops on Princeton's lap. I shake my head and sit by Prince. I lean My heaed On the tree. Prince looks at me. He smiles. I blush and look away.

Prince grabs my chin and kisses me. I start kissing back Until Screaming happens. "RUN ARAIH!" Cory Yells. He pulls Out his gun and shoot. Ariah Runs with dee In her arms. She grabs My hand and runs. A Car stops infront of us.

""RUN!" Ariah Yells and grabs Dee. Her and Dee runs. Mila's Crying. Prince Jumps up, Pulling out Both Of his guns. An AK- 47 & A Pistol.

I run while Looking back. The Doors oopen. Alot Boys Stands out of the car. They Smirk and look at me. I fall on my butt.

"BABE!" Prince Yells. I grab Mila and Jump up running again. 1 Boy chase after Me and mila. While another 1 Chase after Ariah & Dee. 5 Boys Chase after princeton, And The other 2 Chase after Cory. Prince shoots one In his stomach. The Man Keep running to Prince.

Mila screams. The man is stand over me. He grabs My skirt and pulls it.

A Huge Black Car Drives Into the Grass. She Jumps Out with a B-B Gun. She shoots Down On of Princeton's. "GET IN!" She says. I look and see the girl is.....Jay.

"Jay'lee?" I ask. She smiles. "Taold ya You''d need me." She says. We alll jump In and get chased by The Other Men in their cars.

"Princeton What the Hell! WHy was they cahsing after Us?!?" I ask. Prince runs his hands in his hair.

"Well, You see...........I joined a gang That was mad Dangerous." He says. I glare at him.

"What is The Name Of The Gang."

"Fire Vord." He says. My heart Burns. "YOUR DEALING WITH ONE OF THEM MOST DEADLY GANGS IN MEXICO!" Jay Yells. She Drives faster.

"How Did You Know.."

"I dated The Leader. He tried to make me Have Sex with him. So I gave him a Piece Of My Mind. My foot, My Knife, And My fist." Jay says. She smirks.

I glare at prince. He sighs. "Please, Don't Get mad." He says. tears Fill his eyes . I sigh. "I'm not Mad. Just. Sad. Why didn't you tell me?" I aks. My eyes Trn Blue-Green. Prince shakes his head

"I don;t know. I didn't want to put you in it." He says. I throw my hand in the air. "You just did. Hell ALL Of us are in this now!" I yell.

Jay Stops. "Get Out. We Have to hide." She says. We all jump out. Prince grabs Me and smashes his lips into Mines. "I love You and i will Protect You. and Mila.." He says. I nod and kiss him back.

Prince grabs My waist and pulls away. He rests his head on my neck. I sigh as he kisses my neck. He pulls away and grabs my hand. We run into the hide out. Mila is Crying. I pick her up. She holds onto me Like A teddy bear. I sit down and Rock back and Forth. Dee Is Jumping Up and Down. Smiling.

"THAT WAS SOOOOOO FUN!!!" He says in giggles. O.o Wierd Ass Kid.

Ariah Shakes her head. I see Eve, Rave And Chirs. "Hey Kat!" They say. I wave. Rave bends Down To Mila. She waves.

Rave Does The Vampire Hiss. Mila smirks and raise her brow. "Rave That Doesn't work on her. She Loves Vampires." I say. Rave rolls her eyes and walks to Dee.

She hisses at Him. He jumps up and down. "LETS DO THIS!" He yells. Rave Walks back to me like o.O "That Kid Is High." She says and sits down. Eve and Chris Gives Me a hand Dap.

"Guys This Is Rave, That Is Eve, And that Is Chris." I say and point.

"Yall, This Is Ariah, Her Boyfriend Cory. Their Some dee. And My Boyfriend Princeton." I say and point. Ariah smirks as Cory and Dee Goes On and on about what just happen.

Chris Rollls his eyes and walks away. I chase after him. Grabbing hos hand. "Whats Wrong?" I asks.

"I'm Inllove With You.." He says. I gasps.

MEL'S POV:

I roll my eyes at Prod and Roc aruging. "WILL BOTH OF YALL. SHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT UP!?!" I yell.

Roc grabs my hand. "But I love you." He says. Prod scoffs. "Yeah Someone who beted on another girl Loves Her." Prod snaps.

I scream and run pass them into the road. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yells. I scream as Two Head Lights Shine In My face.

___________________________________________

CLIFFFFFYYYYYYYYYY! WHAT I TELL YALL!

But........

Will Mel Make it ???

I need 50 Votes and 35 Comments Becuz I most Deff won't be uploading this Or Next Week.

~

Niya