Chapter 20 - The Truth Lies On The Table & So Do You.

Somi's P.O.V:

I hate this, I can't Wake Up. And I NEED to wake Up. So I beat the Crap Out Of Bow Wow AND Driah. They both gonna need a doctor after I get done with them.

"Well, Its been 1 week. Are You sure You don't want to Pull The Plug?" The Doctor's Voice Fills the room.

"NO! We aren't killing Sommer! If you dare try..Shit gonna happen over my dead body." Teri's Voice is filled with Violent.

Teri's POV:

The Doctor nods and leaves. I glare at Bow Wow. "Got any other shit to say?" I snap. He rolls his eyes and sit by Driah.

I don't know whats going on, But Something Ain't right between them two. And Ima find out.

First Off, Who would Push Sommer In A River. Has to someone voilent.

I now know who it is.

Kiki.

Jay's POV:

I walked in the Gang Library. I sighed. God I hated Research And espically If it has something involving Gangs. I pulled out a Book.

I have to be really careful, If anyone catches me That is part of a gang, I could be shoot instantly. So I gotta be careful as hell.

I opened the book. I read the foot notes and Guidance.

If You Join A Gang In Mexico, You Have To Kill The Boss Of The Gang To Quit.

Shit.

I turned the next page and looked up something easier.

If You accidently Joined A Gang, You Have To Explain it to The Boss Of The Gang And If He doesn't Accept it,

All Of the woman In Your household will Be Sent to The Boss Of The Gang.

Oh shit!

I looked up 'How To Get Out Of A Gang?' On Google On My IPhone 5.

1. You Can Kill The Boss.

I groaned and kept looking.

2. You Can Sell the Boss Of The Gang one of your Woman.

There are no More Answers to this.

Holy Shit. We. Are. All. Fucking. Screw'd.

Ariah's POV:

I step out of the shower and walk to the Dresser. I pull On Some White Shorts, A Yellow Crop Top, Some Orange Jordans, & Some jewerly. I put my hair in a Ponytail and grab my White Snapback and walk into Dee's Room.

He was already Dressed. Blue Skinny Jeans (That was sagging -_-) A Black Shirt that had Stewie on it (From Family Guy), And Some Black Chuck Taylors with A Stewie Money Snapback.

I raised an Eyebrow. "What?" Dee asks.

I still had my curious on. I shook my head and walked out with Dee infront of me. I stop and See Cory making breaskfest.

"Okay whats going on?" I ask. Cory smiles and licks his lips. I raise an eyebrow. I know why he's doing right.

Someone wants some Love tonight. BUT aint getting Nun!

*

I knock on Livi's Front Door. Jay opens it. She grabs my hand and pulls me in with Dee along.

"Ariah We got A HUGE problem..."

Somi's POV:

I see A Bright Light. Wait, What The Heck!!?!?!

I crawl to the light thats bright as hell.