"May-be, but some isn't that pervert as you."

"Haha!" He chuckled. Then he stood, he ruined my hair so I slapped his hand off, he just laughed and walked away. "I bet my best friend and you will get along really damn well."

I just sat there still, looking at the beautiful vast sky and sea.

I wonder where he is in this moment. Is he having fun? Is he happy? Did he already moved on? Or is he lonely and... alone.

I hope, he finds someone. Someone he really deserves.

Yet, what is this feeling like something's missing, like am...

Regretting?

Impossible, maybe am just hungry.

I better go back...

******************

Today I decided to go to Marlboro hills, its also a tourist attraction here at Batanes since it overlooks an awesome view.

I was wearing a black skater skirt today, a white shirt and a matching pair of grey Keds©. My hair in a single braid that's resting on my left shoulder, I also have my glasses on, instead of my contacts.

I'm skating on the road on the way to the hills when suddenly a black Fortuner passed by so fast I fell from my skateboard.

I heard the Fortuner stop behind me, I heard the door open.

"Hey, you aryt?" A voice of a man asked me as I felt strong hands helping me stand up from behind.

I stood and patted the dusts off my clothes, I tilted my glasses to the right position and turn around to see who this person was.

He was startled for the first few seconds, damn I am too.

Its... Ryan.

He still looks the same, except for his hair that grew much longer and I think he grew three inches more.

"Are you hurt?" He asked, his voice got deeper.

I just shook my head in disapproval.

"Are you sure?" His eyes full of concern.

I just nodded in assurance.

"OK, great!" He suddenly said, his face no longer held emotion. "I guess, I'll head out now."

He immediately turned and went back in his Fortuner and drove away.

I have a feeling in my guts that someone told me that someone was coming today, yet I don't want to conclude its him, too early.

I picked up my skateboard and rode it again until I reached the hills. I skated there in the hills that was consecutively next to each other for hours, and then sat at the edge as I rest.

"Hey!" I looked at Andrei as he came closer, his jersey is drenched in sweat. "Skating, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Wanna come to a party today?" He suddenly asked.

"Whose party?"

"Luigi's best friend, didn't he say the guys arrival is today. The party's tonight in his house, around 7:30pm." He said, checking his wrist watch then looked at me. "You coming?"

"Sure."

"Then we had to go home now." He proclaimed.

We headed back to the house and freshened up.