2

Emily's P.O.V.

These men were very aggressive.

They tied my wings up with some kind of rope ,so that I wouldn't fly away, as they put it. It hurt so badly.

'Zamora , it hurts!'

"Don't worry my sweet girl, It will all be over soon, I will protect you." Zamora spoke sweetly.

I found comfort in her words and sighed.
_________________________
About ten minutes later we all arrived at a large castle. I was in shock. I've never seen a building so large.

The tallest man grabbed my arm tightly , leading me somewhere , away from the other two men. I track muddy footprints inside. Staining the beautiful marble floors...Oops.

"W-where going?" I spoke very softly mainly talking to myself. I guess he heard me though.

"You will be held in a cell until the king figures out what to do with you." He said very loudly.

He spoke with hatred in his voice.

He led me to a dirty room , with a matress on the floor.

Just as he was about to lock me in and leave my cell, I whimpered at the horrendous pain I felt on my wings.

"h-hurts." i whispered.

He dug in his pocket and pulled out a long knife.

I crawled in a corner. He looked as if he were about to kill me with it.

'Zamora!' i mind linked.

'Calm down now.'

I did as I was told and the man roughly turned me around and cut the rope off of my wings.

I ran back into my corner and hid my face and body with my huge wings.

Before the man left my cell , I could still remember his bewildered face  before he left.

Narrator P.O.V.

Alarick is a man of few words. He mostly keeps to himself , and has a brooding aura that can strike fear into anyone. People fear his presence ,Most even bow in it.

Right now , while walking through the smelly hallways of his dungeons. Men and women, left and right bow, cautious , not to upset their king.

Ever since his father stepped down from his reign, Alarick took over and became the kingdoms very first Lycan Alpha.

To the very few who are not aware that beasts like Alarick exist ,

they project him as an American Made King. Anything bad is what Alarick is to humans. Drug dealer , Mafia leader, Assassin. He's been there and done that. But when he turned 25 and stopped aging , he began to realized the bigger of picture of things. He began turning his life around to learn the ways of a true king.

Alarick has heard about the intruder that dared to walk upon his land. The piqued man grudged down to the chambers where they were holding his prisoner.

Screams of terror filled his ears. And if he were to be honest , Alarick loved it.
He liked knowing he would be the cause of taking someones life. Its just what's in a Lycans aggressive nature.

Alarick had long spotted the little muddy footprints that were left upstairs on his marble floors. The smell that was left behind from the tracks...were different.

It smelled like fae, but not as sweet as fae. It smelled like human , but 3 times stronger than human. And it definitely did not smell like werewolf, it smelled of honey and dirt. The wierdest combination... But Alarick loved this new smell. Nothing has made him so curious or so captured by a smell like this in all of his years of living.

He was determined to know what his men have captured.