Hogwarts AU Virgil X Reader P1

Start from the beginning

I seem intimidated by his happiness so I just look to the ground "Oh- It's a girl!" Another boy who I think is Patton's brother comes by "Hello Miss, I'm Prince Roman" he gives off a weird pose and I feel awkward. They feel like cool people, and I'd love to be friends with them- but-

"Patton? Roman? What're you two doing conversing with the neighbors? We need you to help us unload our stuff." A guy in smart casual called out from his driveway, "Come here, Logan! The neighbor seems really cool!!" Patton waved out to his other brother?

"fine" Logan, I think. Makes his way over to us, I stumble, I don't like being around so many people. One was enough to drive me crazy. I gulped and looked down at my feet again "Oh, I see. Roman and Patton why don't you take the leave? Maybe get Virgil over here" Logan tells them and they both leave.

"What's your name?" Logan fixed up his glasses, he seemed to be inspecting me. "u-um.. I'm Y/n" I say quietly "Oh, shy?" He looks up from his notepad that he was using to gather info on me, "U-um.. Yeah?" I whisper. "Or anxious?" He hums and then writes some things down "no- I don't have anxiety. It's just paranoia" I choke out. Logan looks back up again "I see" 

Logan walks into his house again, leaving me and then coming back with a new person who genuinely looked like they didn't wanna be there. "Y/n, This is Virgil. Virgil, This is Y/n. Converse" I looked to the side, away from both of them, Virgil did the same.

"I'll leave if wanted" Logan tells us and then exits.

"Do you like disney?" Virgil asked me shyly "Yeah" I replied back, "I like the night before christmas" I tell him, still looking to the ground "That one's my favorite." He looks up a little bit "Do you like musicals?" I nod my head "I like Hamilton, Heather's, Be more Chill, Dear evan hansen.." I trail off from what I was saying.

"Oh, cool. My brother, Thomas, is starring as JD in a play of Heather's at the community theater." Virgil tells me, way happier than before, I lighten up to. I give in and smile "Oh, that's cool. How old are you?" I ask him "twelve." he tells me "Oh, cool. I'm twelve too." I respond.

"Do you do anything to do with acting?" I ask him "No, I'm not- good with being social" I nod my head "Me too, I get paranoid" Virgil looks at me sadly "Have you gotten tested?" I tilt my head "For anxiety?" I shake my head "My parents told me anxiety isn't real, and that I'm just paranoid" I explained. Virgil seemed to be really disappointed.

"Anxiety is real. I can tell you, I'm an embodiment of anxiety." He told me. 

--

A few weeks later and it was  August 31st, It was the day before my leave. I had become good friends with Virgil, only Virgil. I was friends with his brother's but not as good friends as I am with him.

I had to leave a while for school, so I don't know how I was gonna be able to explain it to him. I walked over to the house across the street and up the door, I knocked on the door and out stepped the purple boy. His face was reddish though from all of the temperature changes that's been happening.

Virgil had also looked like he had been crying though "Hey, what's wrong?" He buried his face in his hands "My brothers are going to school tomorrow and I don't feel like I belong at the school with them" He explained vaguely "What school was it?" I asked him and his breath shifted a bit "Oh- you probably haven't heard of it.. Hogwarts"

I gasped "Are you a wizard?" He shook his head "I'm a half-blood, my brothers are pure-blood" He releases tears from his eyes "We can go there together" I pat him on the back "You're a witch?" I nod my head silently "Yeah" I choke out.

"Where are your brothers?" I look inside his house from the doorway. "They left to get their supplies for school, they aren't exactly very organised- I mean.. Except for Logan, he always is." Virgil says. "Do you wanna go shopping with me to get your stuff?" Virgil looks at the carpet and nods his head sorrowfully, I hug him, we both shiver from the physical contact.