xx. close to you

—

Shawn walked in the living room with another bottle of wine. Phoebe grabbed it quickly, and opened it, she immediately started drinking.

"Wow, that wine is good." She stated. "Here." She gave Shawn the bottle and hiccuped.

Shawn drank some and put the wine down. "Damn, this is good." He spoke. "I can't believe we're doing this."

She laughed out loud. "Weird that we never done that before, it's so cool. I feel good." She stuttered.

"Me too." Shawn answered, closing his eyes. "I love you, baby." He sang

"Oh my god!" She clapped her hands together. "I have an idea! Let's do a karaoke!" She exclaimed.

Shawn agreed before standing up. "Fuck yeah! Which song?"

She took a moment to think. "Need You Now by..."

"Lady Antebellum!" He added, putting the song on. "You start, baby!"

She grabbed a hairbrush. "Picture perfect memories. Scattered all around the floor..." She walked closer to her boyfriend and took his moment, pulling him up. "Reaching for the phone 'cause, I can't fight it anymore. And I wonder if I ever cross your mind. For me it happens all the time." She sang divinely.

Shawn cracked a smile as he listened to her. "It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now. Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now. And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now." She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk, and I need you now." He sang in her ear, hands on her hips.

She moved so they could be face to face, her lips curved into a huge smile before leaning in and putting her lips on his. Slow and passionate. Shawn's hands squeezed her hips as he brought closer as he could, her arms wrapped around his neck allowing her to play with his curls.

"Fuck." He breathed out. "We should stop..." He stated between kisses.

"No, don't." She whispered, kissing his lips once again. "Please don't, I need you now..." She talked briefly.

"You sure, honey?" He murmured, leaving soft kiss on her jaw.

She hummed as they walked to the bedroom, She didn't let Shawn go. They soon recognized the bedroom door, Phoebe hit the wall as Shawn worked on opening it, as soon as it was open, she walked in and let herself fall on the mattress.