iv. forbidden kiss

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

shawn was laying on the couch watching his parents, brian and phoebe laughing about something. heather came and sat next to him, surprisingly shawn was a little perturbed by her presence lately.

"Hey babe." She said softly

"Hey." He answered, Heather frowned and looked at him. "You alright?" He asked to her fiancée

She nodded. "I am, but are you?" She asked.

Shawn nodded vaguely and stared at phoebe, again. Heather leaned down and met his lips in a deep kiss, Shawn pulled away embarrassed.

"Why did you pull away?" She asked shocked

Shawn laughed nervously. "Maybe because my parents are in front of us?" He said sarcastically

Phoebe noticed the fight and watched.

"And? It never stopped you before!" She exclaimed.

Shawn gasped. "this is like the second time that my parents saw you and you do weird things." He answered. "fuck." He muttered.

"And?" She said still not getting where shawn was going.

Shawn became red, and sighed. "This is fucking disrespectful towards my family and my friends!" He yelled whispered at her.

Heather scoffed. "friends? there's only brian." She said

Phoebe was still watching, she got up and walked towards them. "phoebe is my friend." He answered, Phoebe put her hand on Shawn's shoulder

Heather arched an eyebrow. "Don't fight in front of everyone, wait for you and him to be alone. this is disrespectful for karen and manny." She told the girl

heather scoffed and walked away, karen noticed it and smirked at herself. she had to admit that phoebe was more like shawn than heather.

"wanna get out a little?" phoebs asked to shawn.

he nodded vigorously before telling his parents that he was leaving for calming himself down. he joined phoebe in the car and smiled at her.

"thank you a lot for earlier." he told her softly, she gave him a sweet smile and stayed focus on the road. "so, where are you taking me?"

"somewhere i used to come a lot when i was a kid." she answered. "like a sanctuary." she told him

shawn nodded and smiled at the girl next to him, he was feeling things for her that he never felt for heather. At the beginning, shawn was in love with heather like, madly in love. He struggled to have her. Their first year was perfect, they would spend their days off together and finished them with a passionate night. The second year was a little rough because heather declined every time Karen would inviter her over but they succeeded to save their relationship. the third year was awful, they both argued a lot but shawn was convinced that heather was the one so he asked her to marry him and she accepted.

"what're you thinking, boy?" phoebs asked shawn while parking the car.

"my life with heather." he answered, he knew that he could trust her.

phoebe frowned. "Do you think of canceling your wedding?" she teased him but quickly stopped laughing seeing that shawn wasn't laughing.

shawn looked at her with glossy eyes and gulped. "phoebs, i'm so lost." he mumbled, phoebe wrapped her arms around him as he relaxed.

"everything is going to be okay, shawn." she said, shawn just squeezed her tighter.

shawn cleared his throat and pulled away. "i don't know if i still love her, phoebs." he confessed.

she sat in front of him. "why?" she asked

phoebe felt something for shawn, friends or more? she didn't know but she knew that she won't do nothing because shawn was going to get married.

shawn took a deep breath and explained everything to the girl, she was carefully listening to him. once, he finished to tell her, he looked up and watched phoebe.

"tell me something, phoebs." he begged her, she bit her lower lip again. "stop bitting your lip." he whispered

she looked up and arched an eyebrow. "i don't know what to say, shawn! you just told me that you don't even know if you're supposed to marry her or not." she said.

shawn cupped her face and rubbed her cheek, she closed her eyes at his touch and sighed in relief.

"you shouldn't do that." she mumbled, shawn sighed and moved closer to her.

his forehead rested against her. "i know, i shouldn't but i can't help myself." he whispered. "open your eyes." he said softly

she opened his eyes seeing shawn already staring at her, he leaned down and laid his lips on her. phoebe knew she should not kiss him back but she did it. her lips started to softly move with his, her tiny hands played with his curls as shawn's hands were on her neck.

they pulled away after a minute, both trying to get their breath back. phoebe was feeling guilty, she just kissed her friend's fiancé. shawn on his side didn't feel guilty at all, but bad because this kiss helped him realizing something.

"where are we?" asked shawn watching the environment

phoebe backed away and sat correctly. "my house." she told him.

shawn nodded not wanting to ask more about how she got the house or what happened to her parents.

"can we go?" she asked quietly. shawn nodded and stood up grabbing her hand in his.

before the got in the car, shawn turned around and stopped her. "please, don't be mad at me." he said softly

"why would i?" she mumbled looking away, shawn grabbed her chin and made her look at him.

"because i fucking kissed you, phoebs." he told her. "do you regret it?" he asked her

the young chick sighed and bit her lip. "i don't." she answered quickly

shawn smirked down at her. "i don't regret it either." he replied

phoebe shook her head, shawn leaned down and pressed his lips against her in a soft and deep kiss.

phoebe pulled away. "this is fucking wrong." she mumbled. "i shouldn't kiss you back but i did, what the fuck is wrong with me?"

shawn chuckled. "nothing's wrong with you! you just feel the same as me." he said softly.

"this is cheating!" she yelled. "you are cheating on your wife."

shawn shook his head. "well, soon to be but phoebe i don't love her!" he told her, she just shrugged.

"you shouldn't tell it to me but to her!" she replied. "now, step in the car and we're going back home." she told him before starting to drive and left shawn confused.

i smell drama, eh

this book looks bad but i really like it lol

also cheating is bad, don't cheat on ur boyfriend/girlfriend. if you don't feel the same you used to just tell them. do not cheat.