xxi. joy

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

"A baby?" She asked eyeing the doctor. He nodded as she let out a happy scream. "Fuck, sorry." She apologized quickly.

He laughed. "It's okay. You're happy, I get it." He replied. "Do you want to know since how long?"

The woman nodded excitedly. "Please."

He smiled showing his perfect and white teeth. "Twelve weeks."

She gasped. "But, we don't even see my bump!" The brunette exclaimed. She sure had a lot of questions flowing in her mind, right now.

"Yeah, it's normal. You will have a bump next month or maybe in two." Hr answered.

Phoebe thanked the doctor and walked back to the apartment. Shawn was still at work, unfortunately. Lately, he had been so stressed and Phoebe hoped it would make him feel better. Every night Shawn would go under the cover and laid a soft kiss on her stomach which was extremely cute.

She decided to go to the grocery so she could grab a few things and prepare dinner for Shawn and her. She opted for pasta and meat balls since this guy loved that dish even if it was so normal. After, she went back to the apartment and started to make dinner.

As she waited for the pasta to be ready, her hands made their way to her stomach and rubbed it softly. She honestly couldn't believe it, she was finally pregnant.

The pregnant woman quickly grabbed my phone and decided to call Brian. He was one of her only real friends besides Camila and Kate. Camila was Shawn's cousine, Kate and her met at work and quickly became friends.

"Hey, Phoebe!" Said excitedly the ginger head. "How are you?"

She smiled wide even if he couldn't see her. "I'm great! What about you?"

"Perfect. So why is this reason of your call?" He wondered. As he talked, she could see his eyebrows wiggling

She let out a giggle and took a deep breath. "I was at the doctor, this morning and— I'm pregnant."

He gasped. "Shit! That's amazing, Phoebs. Shawn is going to be so so happy!" He answered.

"I know!" She answered. "I can't wait for him to come back home."

Two seconds later, she heard the door opening. She said goodbye to Brian and hung up. Phoebe waited on the couch, two minutes later a tired Shawn came sit next to her.

"Hey." She told him.

He rubbed his face. "Hey baby." He smiled to her. "How was your day?" He mumbled

She shrugged. "Okay, how was yours?"

He groaned and laid his head on her lap, he turned his face towards her belly and kissed it softly. "Shitty but I really hope there is a baby in there."

Phoebe giggled as her heart melted at the sight. "Me too, what about a bath? So we could relax and talk?" She proposed.

Shawn's eyes lighted up. "Fuck yeah!" He exclaimed making both of them laugh.

They both stood up and made their way to the bathroom, she let the hot water ran into the bath as she started to get undress but Shawn stopped her.

"Can I take off your clothes?" He whispered shyly. Phoebe nodded as he worked on taking off my clothes. He lifted her up on the counter and sat her on it. "Lift your hips, ma'am."

The young woman laughed and lifted her hips. "Okay, now carry me!" She told him.

Shawn laughed and carried her to the bathtub, he put her in and went behind her so she could be between his legs. His hands went on her stomach rubbing it softly as he placed a soft kiss on her head.

"So, I have something to tell you." She said to her boyfriend.

"Go ahead." He whispered still rubbing her stomach.

She smiled. "I went to the doctor this morning and he found out that I was pregnant." Shawn let out a gasp.

"Pregnant? Like really?" He said.

She laughed. "Yeah, twelve weeks love." She said proudly.

He gasped again. "Oh, that's mean we had sex while he or she was there! Oh god." He exclaimed.

She bursted into laughter. "Oh my god!"

Shawn groaned. "What if we hurt the baby?"

"But, sex does nothing to the baby." She replied as Shawn's mouth formed an 'o'

He laughed. "I'm stupid." He said as Phoebe agreed.

"It's okay, I love you." She answered as Shawn leaned down and kissed her lips.

He grinned. "You just make my day better, gosh. We're going to have a baby! A little tiny baby."

They both stayed in a peaceful silent thinking about how their lives turned. Two years ago, Phoebe was single and Shawn was engaged. A part of Phoebe felt really guilty about the fact that she "stole" Shawn from Heather, they met her a year ago while they were in Toronto to meet Shawn's parents and surprisingly she just smiled and congratulated them.

"Joy." Said Shawn out of nowhere.

She gave him a confused look. "Joy? What do you mean?"

He shrugged. "I like Joy, for the name." He told her.

She smirked. "That's cute. Why Joy tho?"

"Because, it means what it means. The reason of my joy and yours." He mumbled against her. "I'm so happy, Phoebs."

"Me too. You have no idea." She spoke.

He let out a chuckle. "So that means we can still fuck?" He queried

Phoebe giggled. "Of course, it's actually good for the baby."

Shawn let out a happy sigh and laid down in the bath. "Great, I'm even happier now."

She smacked his thigh. "Ew, Shawn."

I FINALLY UPDATED
but it's short

Sorry for the mistakes