xv. p & b

—

A week ago, Poppy and Brian called Shawn and Phoebe telling them that they were organizing a party tonight. After that call, Shawn immediately texted his girl telling her that, he would pick her up.

"Shawn?" She asked, hearing the door. "Is that you?"

"Yeah!" Yelled his voice. "Where are you?"

"My room!" She yelled back, fixing her makeup.

Shawn walked in and kissed her cheek. "Hello beautiful." He sais smoothly, making her blush.

She smiled at him in the mirror then, stood up. "Hi, handsome. How are you today?"

He pouted and sat on the bed. "A little sad. Didn't see you all day."

She kissed her nose and apologized. "I'm sorry. Work was crazy today and Jaime was all over the place today." She explained.

"Jaime?" Queried Shawn with a frown.

Phoebe sighed. "Yes, my coworker!" She reminded him.

"Ohh, right! I remember now." He replied. "What happened?"

She sat on the bed with Shawn and, let out a long sigh. "He was just so annoying today. He didn't even listen!" She exclaimed. "But, he's a good friend and a good coworker! Also, he's funny. Did I tell you what he done?" She queried, putting her hands on Shawn's knees.

He shook his head. "No but go ahead. I'm listening."

She smiled. "So, you know Steve? You know, the annoying asshole that work like three offices away from mine?" Shawn hummed, cracking a smile. "Well, he was supposed to have Jaime with him all along but, Jaime drove him crazy so he ended up with me. I never saw Steve so mad, I swear!" She laughed. "Oh, oh! And, one day, he took me to lunch and we ran away, that's was so funny."

"That Jaime sounds really fun." Spoke Shawn.

She stood up. "Really funny, but, we should go out more! Get drunk!" She squealed falling into Shawn's arms. "Eh?" She breathed out, close to his face, his arms were around her middle.

"We should, yes." He whispered. "You seem to really like that guy though..." He pointed out.

"I do." She nodded. "Because, he's the only friend besides Bri, Poppy, Nina and your siblings."

Shawn pouted. "And what am I?"

She leaned down, rubbing her nose against his. "You are my best friend."