xvii. moving together

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

"Love? Did you finish the boxes?" He asked walking in Phoebe's room.

She nodded. "Yeah." She handed him two boxes and grabbed one as they headed downstairs. "That's so crazy, I loved that place." She pouted.

Shawn laughed. "I know baby. I loved it too." He smiled.

The last two months, they were juggling between their work and finding a place. After two crazy months, they finally found the right place. Their apartment had a view a great view, they paid a lot for this but they were finally happy to have their own place.

Phoebe fell in love with it as soon as she stepped in it compared to Shawn who didn't like it at the beginning but he ended up liking the place. A great luminosity, spacious, modern and especially a big bedroom. Both of them really hoped it would work, us being in the same place. Sure, Shawn came over a lot before but they never spent a real week together.

After a day of work, most of their stuffs were in the new place and Phoebe was already working on unpacking them. Thankfully, the apartment was already stuffed with some furnitures like the beds and the couch. They just had to go shopping in the week to fill up the space.

"You okay there?" Yelled Shawn from the kitchen as Phoebe unpacked the boxes into their room. "Wanna help?" He asked walking to the room and stared at Phoebe.

She shook her head. "Just order something to eat, I'll join you in a few minutes." She told him, Shawn nodded and kneeled in front of her.

"I love you." He spoke before kissing her forehead.

Phoebe chuckled. "I love you too." She smiled cheekily.

Shawn gently went back to the kitchen trying to order something but none of the restaurants were picking up. He waited for Phoebe to come and proposed her to go outside which she accepted.

"So? Where to, babe?" Asked Shawn laying his hand on her thigh.

She gently taped her fingers on his hand and shrugged. "Don't know, surprise me!" She exclaimed

Shawn laughed and turned his head towards her, a soft grin creeped on his face as he remembered the right place. "Sure, it's not far from here." He told her

Phoebe nodded and bit her lip. "Do you think it's going to work? Us?" She rambled.

Shawn frowned. "What do you mean? We are already working, I mean, It's been like seven months." He answered. "And, we just moved together."

Phoebe shook her head and laughed. "Babe! I don't mean us in general but us in the same place. I know that we both can be so annoying." She told him as he laughed.

"Sorry, but I think it's going to work." He replied truthfully. "Put some music, honey. I hate when the car is so silent." He spoke making Phoebe chuckle.

Since Shawn was little, he hated being in a car where everything was so silent. It made him uncomfortable because he didn't like when people were against music in the car. Like, in Shawn's head, cars were basically made to listen music out loud, whenever he wanted.

Shawn's eyes widened as he heard the voices. The Jonas Brother. As they talked, the young man quickly recognized his favorite song from them. He tried his best to not let out a sound as he watched Phoebe singing her heart out.

She grinned. "Come on baby! Sing!" She yelled over the music.

Shawn shook his head. "No, not really a fan of them." He answered as Phoebe rolled her eyes.

She stopped the music and turned her body towards. "Stop lying, Shawn. I heard you singing in the shower."

Shawn scratched the back of his neck and tried to hide his blush. "Oh. Well, I like them." He said softly

She arched an eyebrow. "You like them or you are absolutely fan of them?" She laughed. "I saw your playlists on Spotify."

Shawn opened his mouth to say something but gave up. "Alright, you win. I was a fan of them when I was younger and I still like them." He said chuckling.

She clapped her hands together and laughed. "Finally! Well, guess what? They are coming in a few weeks in Los Angeles and I bought tickets!" She exclaimed as Shawn gasped.

"No way! You did?" He asked smiling like crazy. "That's so fucking cool."

She giggled. "So you are coming with me?"

He nodded firmly. "Of course, babe."

They both got out of the car as Shawn grabbed Phoebe's hand and guided her into the pizzeria. Shawn used to come here with Brian, whenever he came in holidays here. He was so happy to show his favorite place to Phoebe.

Soon, the couple were stopped by a face that Shawn knew very well. "Shawn, man, what's up?" Said the blond guy hugging Shawn.

"Hey man, nothing just hungry so I thought I would stop by." Replied Shawn with a laugh.

"It's nice to see you!" He exclaimed then focused on the girl on his arm.

He offered her his best smiled and shook his best smile. "Hey, is this Heather? Cause, she changed a lot." Uttered Michael watching Shawn and Phoebe.

Phoebe squeezed Shawn's hand as he cleared his throat and scratched his neck. Sign that he was anxious.

"No, she's my new girlfriend. Phoebe." He spoke earning a gasp from Michael.

He arched an eyebrow. "What happened with the other?"

Shawn shrugged. "Michael, things weren't going well so we broke up." He declared hoping Michael wouldn't talk anymore.

The blond tall guy nodded and hummed softly. "Okay, that's nice. I guess? I hope you guys are happy and yeah." He stated with a grin. "Anyway, sat anywhere you want and I'll bring you, your favorite Shawn?" He asked

Shawn nodded lightly as locked his arm around Phoebe's waist feeling the burning stare of Michael.

"Sorry for him." Said balmy Shawn in her ear, he profited and kissed her temple. "He was a little weird, today. He's not like that, usually." He added, Phoebe laughed and gave him a nod.

"I really like that place." Stated Phoebe looking around. "It's cozy and they are making pizzas!"

Shawn laughed. "I know, it's the best restaurant ever." He told her. "I love you." He let out.

Phoebe chuckled benignly and looked at him. "What's gotten into you? You say I love you almost fifty times per day, Shawn."

He shrugged. "I just like saying it to you, I need to let you know that I love you." He replied calmly.

Phoebe stood up and pecked his lips. "I love you." She told him grinning.

One of my favorite book ever for sure
It's so good!!!! Like, I really find this book amazing.

Hope you will like it