xii. hard to forget

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

"When are you coming back in los angeles?" Asked Phoebe at the phone.

Shawn sighed. "Soon, baby. I promise." He told her

Shawn left two days after he flew to los angeles cause he had to grab his stuff from
the apartment, he shared with Heather. He was actually coming back tonight.

"Soon? Are you sure?" She asked at the phone making Shawn laugh

"I left two days ago, Phoebe. I'm coming back really soon." He explained.

"Did you see Heather?" She asked softly

Shawn shook his head. "Not yet." Phoebe nodded. "I'm anxious tho."

Phoebe shrugged. "Well, it will be okay. Call me if anything goes wrong." She said before hanging up.

Shawn stepped in his old apartment and made his way to the room, luckily Heather wasn't there cause Shawn didn't know how he would react. Shawn started to grab all his stuff and put them into the boxes.

"Oh, you are here." Spoke softly a voice, Shawn turned around meeting Heather's eyes. "Since when?"

"Two hours maybe, I'm packing." He answered. "I'm moving."

She laughed. "I can see that, Shawn. Where are you moving?" She asked sitting on the bed

Shawn kept putting his stuff into the box. "Los Angeles, Brian is there." He told her as she nodded her head watching him.

"Wow, Los Angeles? I thought you were staying in Toronto." She told him. Shawn shook his head.

"No, I don't really want to. I want to have a new start, you know?" He said

Heather nodded leaving Shawn alone in the room, she went to take a shower, when she came back in the room with only a towel wrapped around her, shawn didn't even look at her. About two hours later, everything was packed and he was ready to go.

"So, I guess we are saying goodbye?" She asked him softly helping him putting the last box into the trunk

Shawn nodded shyly and stepped closer to her, he wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tightly. "Bye Heather, be safe." He told her kissing her forehead.

Heather sent him a smile and kissed his cheek. "Bye Shawn." She said softly waving at him.

Shawn couldn't believe it, everything happened so fast between them. Two weeks ago, Shawn thought he was in love with Heather, he was going to marry and now the wedding was canceled and they broke up.

[]

About, hours later. Shawn was finally in front of Bella's door. He was tired and totally jet lagged but he wanted to see her. He knocked softly on her door waiting for the answer.

A sleepy Phoebe opened the door. "Hey Phoebs." He smiled

She smiled back and let him in. Once, he was in the apartment, she threw herself at him and kissed his lips firmly. "So happy to see you." She told him pulling away

"I'm happy too. I'm moving to Los Angeles." He told her softly as her smile grew wider

"Really?" She asked. Shawn nodded kissing her cheek. "That's so cool, Shawn!"

Shawn smirked. "Now, I can be with you as much as I want." He told her putting her hands on her waist.

"What if I don't want to see you, eh?" She said arching an eyebrow

Shawn laughed. "Are you trying to be Canadian?" He asked

Phoebe gasped. "I'm Canadian, you asshole!" She said slapping his chest.

Shawn apologized with a soft kiss. "Sorry, love." He told her as she smiled warmly.

They both went on the couch and started to watch a movie, Shawn could see Phoebe's phone blowing up from where he was sitting but she seemed to don't notice it.

Shawn shook her softly. "Phoebs, your phone is blowing up right now." He told her, she sat up and grabbed her phone.

She frowned and called. "What's happening Leo?" She asked. "Why the fuck are you sending me those texts?" She asked

Even if Shawn couldn't hear Leo's answers, he knew that something was up and that Phoebe was getting mad. She looked like she was going to explode.

She stood up. "But, we never existed." She told him. Shawn finally understood, they were something before. "No, I like you as a friend!- Are you kidding?" She talked louder

Shawn stood up and hugged her from behind while he left sloppy kisses on her back making her relax.

"Yeah, I like him! Why are you making a big deal?" She yelled. "Fuck you Leo!" With that, she hung up leaving a confused Shawn.

She sighed and turned around. "Well, that was Leo." She told him

Shawn chuckled. "Well, I think I understood." He said making her smile. "What happened with Leo?"

Phoebe took a deep breath. "He likes me since a month and I thought it was going to disappear." She shrugged.

Shawn giggled. "You are hard to forget, Phoebs." He told her pecking her lips softly.

Phoebe blushed. "Stop, it makes me blush." She told him pushing him away.

"Let's just go back to the couch." He told her softly as she agreed.

They sat down on the couch, Shawn's arms around Phoebe as they watched a stupid movie that none of them were watching. Bella turned her head meeting Shawn's eyes, he licked his lips and leaned down, he smiled at her and kissed her softly.

Phoebe pulled away and stared at him. "What are you doing?" He asked

"Staring at you." She told him making him blush. "I'm just taking a picture of your cute face." She added

Shawn blushed even harder and hid his face in the crock of her neck. "Stop babe." Phoebe's heart fluttered at the nickname.

She kissed his head and ran her fingers through his hair making him sigh in satisfaction, his two strong arms wrapped around her as he relaxed.

She stopped and Shawn instantly groaned. "Please, can you keep going?" He asked softly as she hummed.

Soon, Shawn was asleep, Phoebe put a blanket on them and fell asleep too.

Okay, that chapter sucks and I'm deeply sorry lol

Sorry for the mistakes, I'm extremely tired right now like really really