xi. back in la

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Phoebe was sitting on her balcony watching the sun, so crazy, she told herself. The last two weeks were crazy, she came home yesterday and had no clue of what was happening at the house back in Toronto. All she could remember was the last kiss that shawn gave her, her fingers automatically touched them as a smile creeped on her face.

"Why is this so complicated?" She mumbled to herself.

"What is complicated, baby?" Asked a voice, behind her.

She turned around meeting the eyes of her guy best friend, Dylan. She opened her mouth and hugged him firmly.

"Hey little one, how are you?" He asked softly breaking the hug

Phoebe shrugged. "I'm good, I left earlier." She told him

He sat next to her. "Oh yeah I saw that, I was here to water your damn flowers." He laughed. "What happened?"

Phoebe hesitated. "Nothing, I just wanted to come home earlier, I didn't feel well." She answered. "Plus, I went to see my old house." She whispered

"Did you go to the cimeterre?" Asked sweetly Dylan, Phoebe shook her head.

"I didn't have time, I was always so busy with their families. They are pretty cool tho." She spoke smiling

Dylan stood up and made his way to the kitchen, he came back with a bottle of wine and sat back down, he handed a glass to Phoebe and filled it.

"Why?" She asked to him taking a sip.

He smirked. "Because, there is something you're hiding to me and I could see that you needed wine so there we go!" He exclaimed

"That's why you're my best friend!" She told him smiling.

Later that night, Dylan and Phoebe were still on the balcony, both of them drunk. Felt like they were back in high school, drinking and laughing.

"You want to know what happened?" She asked a little dizzy, Dylan nodded.

"Of course, I want to bitch." He answered sassily making Phoebe laughs.

"I slept with the fiancé, like, we went out because he fought with his fiancée and then he kissed me and the next thing I knew was that I was kissing him back." She hiccuped

Dylan's mouth was forming a 'O' and his eyes were opened wide. "You're a bad bitch, eh?"

Phoebe rolled her eyes. "Stop trying to be Canadian, Dy." She laughed